Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More

Customer reviews

on 30 October 2016
There was no breathing room in this book. The action went from one thing going to another. Frankly I was feeling good as tired as the characters. As always with this series the plot moves quickly, and it's easy to get very invested in the characters. This was a great addition to the series but I have one complaint - too many typos. It began to look, especially near the end, that there was such a hurry to get the book out that the usual quality checks done in previous installments most definitely didn't happen. That said, by this point in the
the story I was so desperate to know what happened I just mentally autocorrected or skipped and skimmed to the learn what happened.
on 5 April 2013
I've enjoyed these books so much that I have read said books up to date over a matter of days. Quinn Loftis is a genius with the way you get pulled into all the characters stories,you laugh, you cry and you get attached to the terrible trio as I have dubbed them because they are always in the thick of things and come out with some hilarious lines. I will be reading Quinn Loftis books from now on as I am addicted to the writing style, not read books like these for sometime and look forward to more adventures.
on 25 November 2013
I love this series I got the first book and had to get the next and now I have finished the 4th book. I especially like book 3 and 4 because some of the book is in Jens point of view and a lot of the other characters. JENS MY FAVOURITE
on 28 April 2013
I loved this book and the others in this series,boulders recommend to anyone to read, great book what can I say
on 15 June 2012
I am a big fan of Quinn and I couldn't wait to read this novel to the point that I kept on coming to the amazon website to see if it was available for purchasing.

So OOTD focuses on Decebel and Jen and answers alot of the questions that were left unanswered at the end of blood rites (book 3) such as who Rachel was and why she was hiding. This book is my favourite in the series because it's suspense filled, fast-flowing and funny like the other books in the series. I couldn't put it down, I had to read the whole book in one sitting. I'm happy for Decebel and Jen and for Sally and her man. Completely loved the ups and downs, it just made it more interesting. Although a lot of loose ends were tied up, there are still a number of questions that still need answering. Quinn has done a brilliant job and I hope she continues the series.
on 9 June 2012
I have been waiting for this book for so long, it was well worth the wait. All the characters were brought back to life but Jen was amazing, i really hope there will be book 5 as would love to know what happens next and what happens to Sally as we have now seen her two best friends mated. Love this series.
on 8 December 2012
I really am old enough to know better, but how can I resist these books? If you like Twilight, Vampire Diaries, or any of that type of thing, I can really recommend this series of books. I'm obsessed! I'm sure they were written to appeal to late teens & twenty somethings, but you can't beat a bit of romance, intrigue, handsome men & a heroine or two in peril. If you are into the whoe, vampire/werewolf/shape shifter thing this is a very interesting take on the genre. You have a modern day setting & werewolves who live amongst us. No shifting with the moon, the wolf lives inside and with the man. This gives the men a strong protective streak which women often find appealing. And of course they are handsome and well muscled! So, no matter how old you may be (I'm in my 50's), go on, release your inner teenager, suspend all your cynisism, lose yourself in the moment & give the whole series a go. All of the books are reasonably well written (it's not exactly Shakespear of course) & have characters you can either like or loathe, depending on how wicked they are being. I have read each book really quickly, desperate to get to the next one and can't wait for the next one. Enjoy!
on 9 June 2012
I loved this series totally amazing!! Out of the dark was just as great as the others. But is there gonna be another book in the series? i feel like there should it doesnt feel like the story has totally ended. If there is a book 5 im looking forward to it and seeing what happens! :)
on 20 July 2012
I read the first three books a while ago and loved them, I have read the first three again in the last 2 days before i started out of the dark. They are truly fabulous books. The type of books you feel like your part of the book, I laughed out loud, held my breath and felt like stamping my feet in frustration like my three year old, at the suspense. I can't wait for number 5 to see what happens with Sally and costin, and the rest of the gang. If you enjoy reading about werewolves you HAVE to read Quinn Loftis books.

Usually when I read books( and I read a lot) I just CANT read the same book twice once it's read it's read - but with Quinn loftis I have read these again and would read them again and again. The four books keep you hooked from start to finish and waiting eagerly for the next book with anticipation.
on 4 April 2013
Wow only 1 month ago I came across a book in the kindle store the Prince of wolves that one book opened an entire series. This book just finished but the journey has only begui you've read just one book in the series STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Read it from the very first book trust me Quinn Loftis if your out there and just happen to stumble upon this I love your work and you and look up to you I would love to grow up and be just like you and as your biggest fan I ask can you send me an autograph my email is queenbuzz@hotmail.co.UK. thankyou