Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 29 March 2003
if you haven't listened to the platters on a romantic evening, then you are defenitley missing out. Quiet doo wop sounds that are for the young and old for that special evening. a reall smoochey record I recommend.
on 14 March 2014
I was only really after one track "The Great Pretender", which charted in 1955, but most of the other 18 tracks are excellent and of the same style/tempo. The Great Pretender track is featured in the brilliant TV movie DVD "Framed" (we recently purchased) staring the man,Timothy Dalton. Back to the CD, very good price, good sound quality and now very easy to download with Amazon's new software.
on 20 August 2013
this is wonderful all the songs I remember as my dad played them. nice easy to listen to music with songs that most people will know at least one of. well worth the money.
on 6 February 2014
Great group of long ago, to me (a 60 something ) I find this album brilliant as it contains many songs I've not heard for many a year.
on 11 September 2013
Another group that to me is timeless. This music is such easy listening feel good music with great lyrics. Can listen to any time
on 29 May 2013
Brings back memories . I used to listen to them back when I was a child (my dad also liked them) now I have them on my Kindle.
on 6 October 2013
Nice to I listen to and brings back memories of younger days. Good to be able to download music which I enjoy.
on 13 November 2013
May be old hat but I think its great. It takes me back to the sixties. Very good value.good mixture of music.
on 29 May 2013
good music a great album , hope others like this music as well,very easy to download and quick good sound.
on 27 July 2015
For the older generation this is a nostalgic treat,for others its a musical treat in song and harmony.