TOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 December 2014
A free screen protector that came with my case was scratched and has a couple of bubbles that I couldn't get rif of. After some reading I ordered a 3 pack. The first didn't go on well and I scratched it by using the supplied plastic card. The second went on a lot better. The bubbles soon came out and the fit and my fitting is perfect. I still have one left and know the technique to fit.

Pros
It looks very clear and pretty much invisable and the phone screen seems brigher.
Exact fit for my S3
All bubbles came out

Cons
Not that easy to fit
Not convinced by the lifetime warranty as no where in the package does it tell you how to claim. Plus if it lasts why do a 3 pack (unless it takes 2 attempts to get a perfect fit!
on 14 November 2013
First time I've used a screen protector, but this seems very good. The first attempt was disastrous and ended up with air bubbles, so you have to be very careful. Luckily there are three in the pack and the second application was successful. I've had it on my phone for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be doing a good job. It's perhaps a bit more 'smeary' than the phone's screen, but it's easily wiped clean so not a problem. A good product - would recommend these.
Seller is VERY keen to receive a review - I've had several requests via Amazon email, which is a bit annoying as I was simply waiting until it had been on my phone a while before I reviewed it.
on 15 July 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 September 2013
Did loads of research, looked at other folks opinion, decided on this one.

Pretty good instructions but checked online to make sure. Comparatively easy to apply, air bubbles easy to get rid of.

Looks invisible on the s3, which is the way you want it!

All-in-all an excellent purchase.
on 16 August 2013
Over several years and several phones I have tried many screen protectors with varying success. Sometimes, more by luck than anything, they have been clear of visible bubbles / dust but always a very dificult process. This product appeared the same as many others, but following the comprehensive ( but not complicated ) instructions a perfect fit first time, with no bubbles or inclusions. Really excellent product and at a much lower cost than some inferior ones I've used before.
on 15 October 2013
Arrived on time and was easy to install once i had watched the video on line, although clear instructions were included.

Looks great, fits well and have no bubbles which is the best thing. I like the fact the pack contains stickers to remove any dust particles from the screen - which is the cause of bubbles a lot of the time.

Would buy again and recommend.
on 13 September 2013
Superb product. Unlike other screen protectors I have tried, this one went on perfectly and is practically invisible. Highly recommended!!!
on 11 October 2013
Have purchased other protectors for other phones in packs of ten before but ended up wasting a couple while trying to apply due to dust blisters or misalignment. Not with these due to the help of the website instruction videos and the extra dust removal tape included which other manufactures don't supply also the cut of these is a superior fit and is less visible. How resistant these are to scratches and marks I have yet to determine as have only recently applied, so time will tell but very happy so far.
on 12 September 2013
I have applied screen protectors to devices several times before and know it can be a fuss to get it right. This screen protector is a good quality and it was simple to apply. The supplier provides a link to a video to help with application.
on 5 August 2013
It provides protection from scratches while it is very easy to apply! I took me only 3 minutes to place it! :)

See one answered question