on 12 November 2017
Good product will buy from again deliver on time can't complain just what I was looking for
on 16 November 2012
Gel cover fits well and looks as if will give a good level of protection.It a lot easier to hold .
on 24 February 2013
This product is well made from a good quality material, but is very stiff and annoying to remove when you need to change the batteries. Nice colour, fits the Leap Pad well however.
on 15 October 2012
Bought this for my sons birthday to go with his new leappad 2....brilliant price,i would recommend to anyone......thanks amazon for a great bargin.
on 16 November 2013
This gel skin was easy to apply and also remove if necessary.
It gives good protection in use and is comfortable to small hands.
on 31 January 2013
The gel case is great because my son tends to leave his leap pad on the arm of the sofa and this stops it from slipping off onto the floor. Because of the material it is made from, it clings to the sofa instead of slipping or getting knocked off. It isn't too difficult to put on or take off. We mostly use the AC adaptor but it can be a pain when we take the leap pad out & about as it covers the battery compartments. But think it is worthwhile having.
on 2 January 2013
This fits on my boys leapad 2 just right and I feel so much safer with it now that we have this gel skin. Would recommend.
on 4 January 2013
I ordered this item before xmas as a gift it didn't turn up, however when I contacted Amazon after xmas to explain this, they were extremely efficiant in re-ordering the item & sending it first class at no extra cost. turned up within 2 days of my email.

As for the product - excellent! robust and and tricky for those little fingers to remove, so I know it will remain on the Leapad 2 as an added protection.
on 9 February 2013
I would recommend one of these to anybody who has a Leappad2 - it protects the edges brilliantly! (My daughter has dropped her Leappad2 and this stopped the corner smashing). The Leappad2 still fits in its carry case with the gel skin on, which we were concerned it wouldn't do. Bit pricey at full price, but I purchased it when the price plummeted to a real bargain!!
on 7 May 2014
Well it does the job so far, Our LO 3/4 yr drops it throws it and its still working i put it down to this gel skin. just wish it had a screen protector .. but maybe there is a different product out there for that... i havent actually looked. Overall this is a great product and it also still just about fits in the case for travelling.