on 7 November 2012
I purchased the Shinntto Battery replacement for my Laptop last week,it was delivered within 2 days. I looked at the Acer website for a replacement battery first and the genuine Acer battery was priced at £83.99. I got on to Amazon and saw the Shinntto Battery replacement priced at £17.99 with free delivery on Amazon Prime.So I thought at that price it was worth a try.
I charged it up and it lasted for over 3 hours on the first charge and I am finding that after every charge it is maintaining that time....The original Acer battery which came with the Laptop only ever kept its charge for 2 hours and 20 minutes.
I am extremely pleased with this purchase and I am considering getting a second battery for when I am out and about....D.Shaw.
on 12 December 2012
Works perfectly in my Acer Aspire 5732Z. Just took out my old battery and put in this replacement and it worked perfectly.
on 18 September 2013
Battery was fine at first. I charged/discharged it as per the instructions. Then, after a few months, it held less and less charge.

After 5 months it held literally no charge at all. I know it was cheap but this is very poor.

Only reason I gave it 2 stars is because of Amazon's excellent service in providing an instant refund.
on 5 March 2014
This "High Quality" Shinntto battery was almost fully charged upon receipt. The product was just as described, was well packaged and securely despatched. A modicum of wear? on one surface was observed on unwrapping the battery and this did make me wonder if the battery had been used before. The Acer notebook isn't powered for long with this "high quality" battery, between 1 and two hours perhaps. The battery takes barely one hour to charge up, not a good sign? I did assume that the battery was new and unused.

The company was most attentive sending me two emails, one week apart. I responded to the second email because by this time I had used the battery quite often. And charged it up quite a lot too! I did read other reviews of this high quality" product but I decided to take a chance. I was promised a reply within 24 hours by Shinntto. At the time of writing this product review, some days later, I'm still awaiting a response.

If you want my advice, you're probably wiser going for an alternative, cheaper battery. Most likely, it will power your Acer for just as long as this "high quality" one. Don't be fooled by the "High Quality" in Shinntto. You might as well risk a cheaper offer based on user reviews or go for the exorbitantly high-priced real McCoy, genuine Acer replacement. The latter should power your computer for longer but would the extra cost be justified?
on 28 May 2014
I was hesitant about buying on line for a battery for my computer. It was a bit expensive and did not want the bother of returning it if it was the incorrect battery. How wrong was I, it fitted and it worked first time. Well done to the seller and also to amazon for a speedy delivery time.
on 28 May 2014
As the title suggests, this battery lasted from February 27th 2013, the date of purchase and was dead by May 27th 2014. The laptop is rarely used without the mains lead, so the battery was not overused.
I would advise that anyone seeking a new laptop battery look elsewhere.
on 18 December 2013
Sadly, the battery doesn't last all that long, but I guess you get what you pay for. I charged last night and it only had 1 hour and 45 mins at 100% so it was a bit disappointing, but it is really for when there are sudden power cuts which are frequent where I live so it is ok for that.

Update: a couple of months on, and this battery has periods when it won't charge and just shuts the computer down when it apparently has charge.

Would I buy this battery knowing what I know now...? NO! I wouldn't waste my money.
on 12 October 2012
Absolutely useless! Lasted 2 days on full power, then warning of 4-6% power constantly. Will be returning tomorrow - after owning for 4 days. Complete waste of money.
on 12 December 2013
I am really surprised (and disappointed) to find that the first of the two batteries I purchased has nowhere near the running time of those experienced by other reviewers. I charged it fully before use, so do not feel that I have mistreated it.
Supply was quick, but I am not a lot better off than before with my old battery. I will see what the second battery does when I fit it in the other laptop.
on 11 November 2013
After 2 years,my laptop battery was wearing down.I had purchased my previous battery through Amazon with no problem but this time I found the Shinntto model which was 20 quid cheaper than the previous one I had purchased 2 years ago!Fitted perfectly and works fine(unlike a couple of other makes if the feedback is anything to go by so buyer beware)..to sum up,a great purchase.