on 6 April 2017
Thanks
on 11 July 2017
Nice album Usher.
on 20 June 2017
love this cd played and played and played it :)
VINE VOICEon 16 June 2012
Everywhere I look I see very mixed views on this album. So much so it made me a little scared to listen to it incase I would be disappointed. As someone that has followed Usher's career from the beginning and consider myself more than a casual fan, I have to say I have not enjoyed one of his albums this much (as a whole) since 'Confessions'. The vibe certainly moves away from an R'n'B direction to a more electro pop sound. Not a million miles away from 'DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love' and the more recent David Guetta hit 'Without You'. So in that retrospect, contrary to suggestion it's not a drastic change of direction.

R'n'B purists might not be in love with this new sound but to me... moving into a new direction such as this marks Usher as more of an artist... and a more interesting one at that. At the end of the day it's still 'Usher' in his vocal delivery and if you've liked any of his past hits and have grown up with him like me, I'd be surprised if you couldn't find something to like here.

My personal highlights were 'Show Me', 'Dive' and 'Numb'.
on 21 August 2012
Love every single song. Usher's vocals are just amazing. Coupled with the great songwriting & producers the album is brilliant. One of his best albums for me. I love the feel & flow of the whole album. Usher has really impressed me, definitely back on that top form. I can't stop listening to it. Songs like Numb, Say the Words, I care for you, are amazing. You'll love them!!! Buy the album & enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :)))
on 31 August 2012
All I can say is GET THIS CD, if you are really a fan!!!! Not sure why people keep saying they wanted this album to sound like his first few albums. Change is good. Why would you want to keep listening to the same kind of music?? I like this album, the only song I dont like on this is CLIMAX (becuase of the way it is over played on radio) * * * * *. Worth every star!!
on 10 January 2013
If you love the track 'Scream' then you will be deeply disappointed with this album, because 'Scream' is the only decent track on it. Bought this for my wife for Christmas who desperately tried to be nice about it when she listened to it but we both agreed it was dreadful. In fact we just kept repeating 'Scream' because it was the only tracked we liked. The good....Scream.....The bad.....everything else. Lots of songs which don't appear to have any rhythm and you struggle to tap your feet to any of them. If you thought Usher had moved on to up beat dance tracks like 'OMG'..and 'Scream'...with catchy hooks which get you running for the dance floor then think again.Do yourself a favour and download 'Scream' and forget buying the album.Dont say I didn't warn you. Avoid
on 28 September 2012
OMG Usher back to what he does best!!! What a great album lots and lots of great tracks as always accompanied by Ushers great vocal range. I am a very happy woman. Money well spent!