Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book , it reminded me of the old black and white film 'The Ghost and Mrs Muir'. A nice romance with a twist, and a happy ending.....
on 15 February 2015
Well crafted storyline & characters. The unbelievable made believable by Linda's writing.
Fabulous book - I feel bereft now I've finished reading it.
on 12 July 2013
Great story very entertaining, held my interest from the
first page. The glass refered to in the title is not
what you might think. Agreat read.
on 14 February 2014
Ancestors, ghosts and Scotland! A very enjoyable read if a little far fetched in parts. Couldn't stop until I knew if my theory for the ending was right!
on 26 April 2014
Enjoyed this book, enjoyed the twist,
enjoy romantic paranormal stories.
totally recommend it.
will look for more books by this author.
on 10 March 2014
This book has a bit of everything - mystery, romance excitement and even a bit of a twist. Very readable, thoroughly enjoyable and highly recommended.
on 11 March 2015
Loved this book such a different story. The ghost was very believable and I was so pleased that they had a brief relationship a wonderful love story.
on 29 December 2013
this was an unusual book but the characters were engaging. It was strange concept but a lot of love was involved and it had a good ending.
on 30 August 2013
An interesting story set in the lovely location of Skye. A ghost story with a historical slant that is quite poignant. An enjoyable read.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2013
I loved this book..really like the author...not bad for a yank across the pond right? am looking for other authors who write like this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse