Although well presented and made my first impression of these gloves was that they were rather thin. However, in use they are deceptively warm despite their thin construction - I don't know how it's done but they keep my hands very warm indeed. The gloves also feature quite high cuffs to keep the wind out and are elasticated below the cuff. In addition, they have a woven HH motif and a red tab on each - there's also a plastic hook to clip the two gloves together.

In use I can't fault these gloves and their thinness is an asset as it isn't at the expense of warmth. I could also see these as being a useful base layer glove in extreme conditions.

in summary, well made, deceptively warm and practical. Recommended.
on 19 November 2014
I struggled with what rating to give these gloves. I wanted to give them 1 star, but, on balance, it is unfair to give them this based upon the description and the design of what they actually are.

The quality is average, the fit is fine, and they keep your hands fairly warm.

My big complaint (this is why I would have rated 1 star) is that they are only good if weather conditions are in a very small window: there can be no moisture around! Faced with any precipitation, these gloves become sponges and then seem to take a lifetime to dry out (they'll be useless for the rest of the day, at least, even after wringing them out). This makes them useless in very many outdoor situations, and you then have to have somewhere appropriate to keep the soaked gloves.
on 13 December 2014
Good fit, nice material and well made, they are warm but once it gets down to around 0c they can feel a bit on the light side, I've had my hands start to chill a little when walking the dog on frosty mornings recently. The elasticated cuff is good, I just slip the rest under my down jacket cuffs and they're good for all but the coldest of mornings for me.
on 26 July 2013
Perfect sizing, warm and good quality. I am in love with HH brand. Period.

Ps. I have bought multiple HH brand goods and it's been a fantastic experience
on 12 January 2014
My hands have become really sensitive to the cold these days and the quest for decent gloves has been a bit protracted. At last though I have found some that work and keep my hands warm.

12 months ago I had never heard of Helly Hansen, now I have a few of their things and I am totally impressed with their quality.
on 23 February 2014
Really great gloves look great and above all else keep your hands warm. Did have to cut the label('s) off inside as they were a little irritating but still Great gloves!
on 10 May 2013
Every HH product I have purchased and used over the last 10 years hasn't let me down and has always been exceptional - including these..
on 7 December 2014
The Helly Hansen HH Fleece are ok although I just got them somehow the threading seem to have Opened up on the finger so I'll just have to get them sewed up asap...
review image
on 27 December 2014
Bought as a gift and the new owner was very pleased. Quality is fine and they are nice and light without being too restrictive with movement
on 16 December 2015
Nice lightweight option for chilly days. Do not expect too much in terms of insulation but great for autumn or winter day walks.