on 8 March 2014
This bangle was very cheap and is quite thin but very wearable the downside is that the 925 mark is in a prominent place and visible when wearing. Looks ok when worn with my other bangles. As i have large wrists this could be made larger or smaller for anyone.
on 14 August 2013
This came in the estimated time scale, so very happy.
It is just like the photo in advert and I am delighted with it. I bought the earrings and necklace to match as a set to give as a gift. I think they will look lovely on as the set.
Very happy with my purchase and price.
on 27 October 2013
Arrived quickly, and safely. I have put it in an organza bag and it looks perfect for the 40th Birthday pressie I purchased it for. I haven't given it yet, but I'd certainly love to wear it... I fact I may buy another one for myself!
on 9 October 2013
lovely piece of jewellery, loved it great for a present would recommend to all my friends looked expensive good quality
on 17 December 2013
One star is too much for this but it's as low as I can go. This item was in awful condition, the fake silver had melted away all over it. I can't actually believe they sent this out to someone, did no one check the product? Its terrible and not even worth the money I paid. Do not waste your money on this. I can only imagine that with slight wear other people's bracelet will end up in the same condition.
on 14 September 2013
Bought for an 18th birthday present, wanted something different, and these pieces fit the bill beautifully. Prompt speedy delivery within timescale. Would buy again.
on 20 September 2013
I was very pleased when I received this bangle, its much better quality than its price suggests. Delivery 4 days. I have now purchased two more to give as presents.
on 29 September 2013
Very happy with my bangle. My colleague thought it was a lot more expensive so even happier! Would definitely recommend it!
on 17 February 2013
Lovely silver bangle sits lovely on the wrist is classy but also funky at the same time. Only downside was that the drawstring pouch bag it came with was cheap and had numbers printed on it so they need to ditch the bag and have a better quality one. Would buy the bracelet again for a present.
on 21 April 2013
This was bought as a gift and we were not disappointed. The bangle is a good weight and is classic and classy. It arrived, well packed, before the due date for delivery which is always a bonus. Very pleased with the purchase and would not hesitate to recommend.