Customer reviews

Ideal first Lola doll for young fans of Charlie and Lola. This is made of soft material, and will make any Lola fans a great present. I have loved all Lauren Childs books and my own children have grown up with them. In fact, I remember buying the very first Charlie and Lola book I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato (Charlie and Lola) for my eldest son (who is fifteen now!). Since then, there have been many more books and, of course, a successful television series starring the characters of Charlie and his little sister Lola. My five year old daughter is as fond as the characters as my elder children were and I know she will enjoy having her own little Lola doll to cuddle up to.
on 17 April 2014
A well-made doll, that's just the right size for toddlers to play with. The dress comes off and is done up with velcro at the back. It's soft body so my little girl can go to bed with it. It was quite expensive but I think it will last a long time.
on 18 August 2013
Well made, great to play with - my granddaughter loves it - I find the head disconcertingly large, but I don't think that matters, & it wouldn't stop me buying one for another Lola fan. Great service from the seller.
on 22 January 2014
A present for a three year old is not something that I feel I can comment on save to say she was pleased to receive it and is still playing with it - job done.
on 9 January 2013
It's only a rag doll, so I can't explain why my granddaughter is totally taken with little Lola. And I am now such a much cuddled grandfather.
on 28 April 2014
My daughter is a huge Charlie and Lola fan, she loves this Lola, I just wish there was a similar type Charlie doll to go with it.
on 20 November 2013
lovely gift and good value for money would recommend,daughter will enjoy this present for xmas, would recommend as a present
on 2 May 2013
This rag doll is fantastic, and really well priced. My daughter is obsessed with Charlie & Lola and will adore this.
on 15 November 2013
My granddaughter loves this doll! She is a huge Charlie and Lola fan and is delighted with it. Fast delivery too.
on 23 July 2013
my 3 year old loves this doll. It's got a very pretty dress and does look like Lola so it's a winner