Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 2 January 2017
I am using this base layer for couple of years now (I have three of them now) and I am very happy with it. The merino wool is just excellent in wicking the moisture out and keeping one warm. I have also some base layers which aren’t made of merino wool I basically stopped using them. The way the wool is woven made the itchiness almost non-existent. I have another merino wool base layer and unlike the Helly Hansen one, it is very itchy to wear it. The base layer also fits well, I am quite broad shouldered and using XXL which fits just right.

Another thing worth to mention is its odour resistance. I had to use the base layer for few days and the base layer didn’t have any odour (unlike if I would use the cotton based base layers or t-shirts).

One of the features why I chose this base layer was its long neck.

Please keep in mind that only the base layer won’t keep you warm. It has to be used with combination with other layers (which won’t let wind through etc.).

I have made this review to help other people to decide when shopping as I personally read the reviews of the products I would like to buy. I have purchased this case for myself and there was no discount or any incentives from anyone to write this review.
on 29 January 2017
Brought the size recommended but was more tighter than usual thermal tops. Plus little short on the tummy section where you can't tuck it under your trousers.
on 21 January 2017
I wear this over a compression top and it is ideal for running in winter, keeps you warm but also wicks away any sweat.
on 4 November 2017
great
on 3 September 2017
An excellent base-layer suitable for sporting and leisure activities in colder weather. Comfortable to wear, close fitting, + excellent heat retention
on 24 August 2017
Very comfortable base-layer that is suited to a wide variety of conditions.
on 2 May 2017
My brother raves about this top and has bought many
on 28 June 2017
Great product, lovely to wear and keeps your warm.
on 12 October 2017
My son was very please with this top, it was a birthday present and he v happily wore it all day
on 29 December 2014
Beautifully made, nice and warm, overall great base layer.

Now onto further size clarification: I'm 6ft 1 tall, 40 inch chest, 16.5 inch neck, 88 kg (athletic build) and normally order a large for any top.
This fits well, arms and torso length are good, neck and across the chest is maybe a little tight. It's is meant to be a baselayer though and therefore tight fitting. Overall happy with the sizing. Maybe for a little more room would order an XL next time.

Hope it helps, probably just going to confuse you even more.