on 21 September 2013
I happened upon this in my local Tesco's a few years ago. This oil is marketed similarily to olive oil for dressing salads etc but I use it as a supplement to ensure I get my dose of essential fatty acids. I'd been taking a well known oil blend which was very good, but was working out quite expensive to take every day. I found this to be just as good at a fraction of the price. I just have a tablespoon after breakfast, it tastes great. Hemp oil is a nutritional gem, very rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9, and also in exactly the right ratio for it to be absorbed into the body. It's good for your immune system, your hair and skin, your joints, yout cholesterol balance and your circulation. I highly recommend it.
on 10 November 2013
I'm disappointed in this Hemp Oil considering the reviews on amazon.co.uk

I decided to try another brand after using Pukka's Organic Hemp Oil for a few years. My budget is tight right now, so the price of this product was attractive after reading the reviews.

However, i was very disappointed when it turned up in the post and i sampled it.

As a rule yellow Hemp Oil's like this brand are of lower quality and not as tasty and nutritious as green Hemp Oil's like Pukka.

Maybe if i hadn't used Pukka's product previously, i might have been happier with Good oil Hemp Seed Oil?
on 12 June 2013
Hemp seed oil has been a staple in my routine for a long time. I try to use it in all my dishes and as an additive in salads as well. Using it has helped me shed a few unwanted pounds and gave me better numbers in my cholesterol and blood pressure during my annual doctor visits.

Outside of changing what I'm consuming, I've also taken steps to alter my eating habits as a whole. Utilizing a combination of diet and portion control I've managed to improve the results I started with the use of hemp seed oil. By adding in green coffee bean extract, I've been able to minimize portion sizes in a healthy way by naturally suppressing my appetite. They key ingredient, svetol Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus - Buy One Get One FREE! has really boosted my metabolic rate while decreasing the amount I need to feel full. Combining that with positive eating changes and swapping high levels of caloric intake for lesser, more healthy alternatives has improved my well being greatly!
on 13 February 2014
I use this for cooking/frying meat, and also as a salad oil. It tastes great (quite nutty, you can certainly taste the hempseed) and it is high in essential amino acids and omega 3 (with a healthy omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of 3.75:1). This is now pretty much the only oil I use now, I used to use olive oil and some vegetable oil, but after switching to hemp oil I have never looked back.
on 5 April 2015
I have been using this Oil for a few months, it has a lovely nutty taste and is delicious with my breakfast Muesli. Cases are popping up all over the world showing that cannabis oil has healed some very serious diseases, including anxiety disorders, epilepsy, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), cerebral palsy and cancer. Tesco always have it in stock at just £6 per 500ml and sometimes on promotion at £5.
on 14 September 2013
I've bought this along with cod liver oil and virgin coconut oil, to top up the good fats and omega 3.

Taken off the spoon, great nutty taste. Used it to cook food for the children, all fine.
on 9 January 2014
I think this oil may be blended with another cheaper oil as it is virtually tasteless. The oil should have a strong hemp flavour along with a deep green colour; this looks more like sunflower oil. Very dissapointed.
on 28 November 2013
This oil makes a good alternative to olive oil for cooking, I use it in stir fries, salad dressings, as the base for a dipping sauce, and it has a lovely taste and 'feel'. Would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a healthier option oil.
on 6 April 2013
good oil is good oil as simple as that.,its food for life. omega 3 omega 6,and omega 9..what more could you ask for ,in balance with nature.in balance with you .good oil..
on 3 May 2014
VERY GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD FOR COOKING AND SALADS, LOVELY AROMA AND VERY HEALTHY TOO. IT IS ALSO VERY GOOD WHEN MARINATING MEAT.