Customer reviews

2,430
Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel|Change

on 17 January 2017
Bloody great slow cooker. I had an operation and knew I wasn't going to be able to get up and cook as much as I would have liked, so I elected to get a slow cooker to help me out. Having never used one before, I was a bit daunted, but honestly, it's the easiest thing to use, and this one is an absolute bargain.

I've cooked stews, pulled pork, soups and curry and it's so easy, you just bung everything in the cooker and leave it for a few hours. The main benefit of a slow cooker, being that you can pop something on before you head to the office, and its ready when you get home, which is especially helpful when it's cold out or, like me, you don't have much time in the evenings, suppose what with kids, the gym etc.

BUILD QUALITY: 9/10 - It's​ clearly built well, as I've come to expect from Morphy Richards, robust but light so you can lift it easily into the cupboard or onto a shelf.

COOK QUALITY: 10/10 - Honestly, it cooks perfectly, every time. I suppose that's a cornerstone of any slow cooker, but this is a really well-built piece of kit, and it hasn't let me down. I also cant believe quite how little it cost, for how much use I've gotten out of it.

OVERALL: 9.5/10 - If you're in the market for a slow cooker, or even if you just fancy cooking something a little different, easier than you normally would, I'd advise investing the few quid on a decent slow cooker like this one.
11 Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2017
Great product. Had one years ago and forgot how great they are. Supermarkets sell slow cooker sauces and slow cooker meat. Curries and casseroles are great to come home too
Definitely recommend this product
on 20 September 2017
I've now used this on a couple of occasions and on 'low' I have setting with very good results. The inner pot I use (as per instructions) to brown the meat on the hob before the many hours at 'low' setting. I cook for 1 but contents usually enough for 2, sometimes 3. I think this could easily be doubled.
on 16 September 2017
Metal is a little thinner than I expected, but having said that it does the job of being a slow cooker that you can also use on the hob to brown ingredients first, and was the only one I could find that you could use like this. I have been pleased with it, but wonder how long it will last. My doubts may be misplaced!
on 30 August 2017
fantabbydozy we adore it - but why are the hi lo med in such a funny order? watch out - spuds take a long time to cook, even cut fairly small - but the meat is superb and it can handle a bit of fat if you want it to taste good. So great to come in at the end of the day and find your dinner's been cooked for you....
on 2 April 2017
Good quality product. Sleeved inner is a great idea and makes initial preparation easy.
Used all the time.
on 9 August 2017
This is very easy to use and makes cooking beef very easy and tender. Bought the cook book with it and found this helpful. I work night shift so put the dinner on when I get in in the morning go to bed and when I awake evening meal is ready.
on 19 January 2015
This is absolutely worth buying.

The pot can be used on any hob except induction hobs, so you can sear your meat before you start slow cooking, or brown onions etc.
The size is perfect for 4 portions of a main meal, or enough porridge to feed a hungry army!
Slow cooked steel cut oats make the best porridge you'll ever eat :)
on 13 May 2017
Used it the other day to make some curry mutton, it was beautiful. It's so nice to just season the meat & put it on, not having to worry about keeping an eye on it. Just pop it in this, & carry on about your day. Obviously you still need to watch it, but not as much as a normal Dutch pot, I look forward to using it again!
on 9 May 2017
Love this slow cooker, the fact that you can cook your onions, brown met etc before starting to slow cook is great. Can't believe how lovely it cooks rice for pilaf and kedgeree. Will use this more than I did my ole slow cooker. Great product.