• 2

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 2 July 2012
Absolutely brilliant album, and I would definitely recommend to get this on cd (or vinyl) from here on amazon or the hospital shop. Delivery was great as usual, but the main thing about this purchase is the music. So I'll get to it. This album in general, is very energetic, and on a good stereo will definitely get you jumping around the house. But, if you are like me, and are not a big fan of dubstep then a few of these tracks may dissapoint you :/ I (as many people do) think that this album doesn't really compare with his first album, many of the songs on here are very energetic, unlike that on the fist album. Some stand out tracks for me are the whistle song, come alive, and drawing straws. If you follow dnb then I would get it, the album is a hit, and I'm sure that we will hear it over the summer extensively.
on 29 June 2012
I was already a fan of Netsky but after seeing him live at Beach Break this year I decided to buy his two albums and WOW it was so worth it!

I can't think of anything bad to say about this one. A great mix of standard DnB and liquid DnB with his signature use of the piano. Great for chilling to or dancing to. I'm in love with every track except for Squad Up which I reckon I'll grow to love in time anyway.

I'm even willing to go as far as saying this is probably my favourite album of all time, from any genre! Or at least in the top 3.

A MUST have for any DnB fan.
on 18 April 2015
grete techno
on 2 September 2015
Worth every penny, best album I've bought in a while and I'm a metalhead. Improvement over his last work and the styles vary nicely across the whole album!
on 4 August 2012
Like much from Hospital, I love the vibes, I'd recommend this for any lovers of upbeat jump up drum and bass. Theres a lot of stand out tracks on here. So good.
on 1 March 2013
I put this cd as music for morning alarm. And every gloomy morning is not that gloomy with this positive music!
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2012
Here's me driving home one evening. I turn onto a bit of Zane and catch the end of Love is gone. Not knowing what it was, I looked it up on Zane's Radio 1 page to find it was some guy named Netsky. Turns out the album was released the same day so I take a punt and Buy.
And what a good punt it's turned out to be!

60 mins of drum'n'bass class. Plenty of style variation throughout by drafting in some collaboration - so no boredom factor. No duff tracks, no highlights, no lowlights. For me, great for the gym - pushes me closer to having a heart attack on the bike!

It's unlikely that any track will be making a tracklist on any main stream radio show soon (except Zane's) so as a guide for taste I'll suggest that if you like Pendulum, you're gonna love this.

Bring on 3! And thank you Radio 1, Zane Lowe and your team
6 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2012
It's an evolution of Netsky's signature style, but it's one I definitely like. The album is quite varied, but there's no filler to be found - the quality is good throughout. You can definitely hear some influences from some of the other Hospital Records producers like London Elektricity and High Contrast in there along with the classic Netsky sound.

Highlights for me include Give & Take, Love Has Gone, Puppy and Get Away From Here. If you're a fan of Netsky's previous stuff, I'd recommend checking out a couple of those tracks since they're fairly indicative of the quality of the rest of the album.

Must-buy for fans of Netsky, Hostpital Records and Drum & Bass in general if you ask me.
on 24 May 2013
I didn't really want to give 2 stars for this album as I do like Netsky, but really cannot listen to anything on here.

After listening to others such as, Netsky - Memory Lane, Power, I was under the impression the album would be of similar taste.

Rather, the tracks couldn't be anymore different and are really not to my taste.

Remember, 2 stars = 'I dont like it' and it is not to stay avoid this artist, however if like me you are looking for something similar to some of his othe tracks, this is not the album for you.
on 31 July 2012
The album is amazing, from amazon it was a great price and had very good quality audio. nice nic nice, yay netsky