Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: White/Black|Change

on 5 December 2014
Good top. Got this in the sale to use as a base layer when out cycling. It definitely helps to keep you cooler and the wicking effect is spot on. The quality is very good but it does show up any fat bits massively, I would only wear it as a base layer. In all a good top
on 10 May 2015
No complaints here. does the job exactly as expected. It's under armour so I always trust them and have never been disappointed by an under armour product. Safe buy.
on 23 March 2017
Nice top
on 20 May 2017
Arrived earlier though the delivery is May 22 but I'm glad as everything is quality.
on 18 December 2014
Comfortable, quick shipping and a good price.
on 18 December 2013
This is absolutely the best compression long sleeve I have every owned. I don't know how UA does it but, this product keeps me cool but yet dry. It fits like a glove and I can pull up the sleeves if I need too. When I'm not running or exercising, in between sets or taking a small break, it feels like I'm cooling down thru the shirt. It's really amazing :) My other compression shirt's don't even come close to this noticeable difference.
The quality is above average and the cut and style are great! I cant say enough about the product. BUY IT!!!
BTW Don't let the higher price discourage you. It is definitely worth every penny.
on 15 April 2015
Compression item so quite tight, ordered my bf a medium as thats what he usually wears but its very tight on the arms so if you have large arms then you may need a size up or it will feel as if it is cutting off your circulation (so I've been told!)
Good quality item though and washes well.
on 31 August 2013
Keeps you cool in the heat. I've worn this and similar products throughout this hot summer and it's been brilliant. It's kept me cool during some very warm days. Highly recommended.
on 13 September 2015
Fits well, feels comfortable and supportive and looks good. Washes well.
on 14 July 2013
I've been using this under a thin t shirt for gym/ circuit training in very warm conditions. Offers great comfort keeping you cool and dry even when your working flat out and very sweaty ! Going to buy one or two more !