on 11 August 2017
Fit good but i am too fat for it lol u need yo be lean to look nice
on 14 July 2015
Not a 100% compression garment but does wick the sweat away well
on 5 March 2015
Excellent
on 11 September 2014
great product
on 13 August 2014
I can't complain about the product as such because of the price alone, but can say that my own opinion would be that if you want something more supportive then you'd be better advised to pay that little extra and go for the top I've commented on along with this one. This one is far less supportive, feels weak around my body and does little or nothing to compress my body. It is the correct size just inferior to the quality of the more expensive one.

If I'd known this one was not as supportive I'd have bought a smaller size which would almost certainly have allowed the item to do the job it was asked of. I'd still recommend based on the price alone but would say that in my humble opinion it might be better to splash out that extra bit of money because in this case it really does make the difference.
on 3 February 2015
Excellent quality
on 1 September 2013
I'm a 40" chest and a size large is just right.

Fits well and looks good. I've purchased blue and, after washing, hasn't lost any colour.

Good gym vest for under £20
on 17 July 2013
Tried some under armour stuff about a year ago liked it so much 1 decided to get some new gym tops - this is way better than any other 'leading' brand I've tried, certainly will be getting more, will see how to wears over the next few months (my nike ones have worn well but adidas stuff has gone mis-shaped), so far so good!
on 8 September 2014
Fast delivery perfect fit ..... Always been after these sort of brand clothing so spoilt myself on payday and I'm happy :) . Just waiting on the t-shirts now can't wait. Highly recommend to anyone don't go buying cheap c**p buy under armour instead. It will be perfect for the gym and for casual wear.
on 6 January 2016
Under Armour are a brand that I have trusted for many years as I have previously bought gym wear from them before. I was in need of a compression vest for daily life dealing with gynaecomastia and this is the perfect product which reduces the appearance of my breasts. It is meant to be a tight fit for those wondering as it compresses - it cannon compress anything if it's not tight. The material which it uses is extremely comfy and I forget I am wearing it underneath my t-shirt. I was skeptical of buying this because I thought you'd be able to see the outline through my t-shirts, however this is not the case and looks natural. The advice I would give to buyers is to try and not wash it very often as I have found the more and more you wash it, the less elasticity there is. Follow the instructions that are present on the cut-off label to get best results when cleaning it. I would definatly recommend it to people with the same condition as mine as having the condition gives me lack of confidence when wearing clothes, but this compression vest has uplifted my confidence so much. I feel more open in terms of what I wear without having to worry about my 'man boobs' creating shadows on my clothing. I can now wear lighter colours instead of just wearing darker colours. I would pay a lot for this - and £10 is such a good price to pay for the amount of confidence you will gain from it. Due to the elasticity issue though, I'd probably recommend buying 1 compression vest every 8-10 months - £10 every 8-10 months is totally worth it.