on 27 January 2014
App stopped working after a few times on my android, so obviously very disappointed. However, when it did work it was a good relaxing idea, although they should have it in alternative colours as the grey is too depressing and it wasn't blue enough for me.
on 14 January 2014
Won't open, wasted my coins. Would have given it zero and no way of deleting and reloading. Disappointed in it.
on 11 August 2013
I love this. I use it at night to help me drop off to sleep. That its on a loop is a little irritating but the timer feature means it will turn itself off after I've gone off. A really good app.
on 26 August 2013
It does not sooth me as it's a bit noisy and refrain of short recording is very irritating. There are three version of sounds but all of them sound very similar. Not a good buy, I am afraid.
on 13 October 2013
iI sounds nice and if you play through a good sound system it will create a good atmosphere.However its let down on the visual side by showing static pics.
on 10 July 2013
If all you want is a bit of comforting sound, this will please you,but I personally didn't find it very practical to relax with headphones on .
on 31 October 2013
I was a bit disappointed with the sound effects, and it has just a short loop. could have done with different views - rivers, streets, lakes.
on 12 April 2014
This app is rubbish,I have downloaded it twice and is simply does not work,unfortunately I also lost the download fee
on 23 May 2014
This sounded good but like others I couldn't get it to work - don't waste you time/money on it it's not worth it
on 12 May 2014
App did not work, fuzzy lines and just a noise of water, not recommended to buy it, nice if it worked