on 18 October 2017
While small and has adjustment to make it smaller/bigger it is a little on the heavy side for a small toddler. Build quality is brilliant however and at 3 years old it is still getting regular use by my now over sized kids. I highly recommend a balance bike having 2 kids going straight from these to normal pedal bikes without needing training wheels.
on 9 October 2013
I brought this as a christmas present for my 2 1/2 year old daughter it arrived quickly. I put it together to check its nice and solid the seat adjusts as does the body you can have it two different ways to raise the bike up or down as well as being able to adjust the seat. My daughter is an average height 2 year old and she could put her feet flat on the ground. I'm sure my eldest will play on it come Christmas Day too.

I can see this being something that grows with my daughter.

My only con is a small plastic "locking" clip hat holds the bar in to connect the bike body to the handle bars. Do not like the fact it's plastic could have been something more sturdy and metal not sure what to do if it breaks? Having said that the rest of the bike I can't fault. Would recommend.
on 24 March 2015
Bought this bike for my 2 year old (27 months) fits her perfectly and it's good quality. Love the pink and white very girly. Very easy to put together, I now just need it to stop raining :). Bought a balance bike for my first child and it's the best thing I did, he went from the balance bike to a normal bike and never had stablisers :).
review image
on 13 September 2017
Great product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 February 2013
This was a great buy - it was very easy to assemble and my 2 year old and 4 year old both love playing on it.
Very good value for money.
on 3 November 2016
this is the second time we've bought this bike, the first was 4 years ago and our first granddaughter is still using it so we got the same one for another grandchild. they soon get used to balancing the bike and find they don't need stabilisers when the start proper cycling
on 3 January 2014
this was a great bike for our child. She was able to get on and off with no problems. the reversible frame really made it a great buy because it made accessibility easy and fun not to mention gave it a really badass chopper look.
on 2 August 2017
Child unable to use it. Probably OK for boys. Sold on after zero use.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 January 2014
Bought this product for my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter who loves it. We thought she would struggle with it but she got it straight way. the quality is good and it was very easy to put together. I would recommend this product.
on 12 January 2015
Good product,well built,would have preferred description to state that tyres are of a plastic material as opposed to rubber although this has not proved to be a problem so far.