Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 December 2012
The story continues.....and I'm a sucker for revisiting the tales of my childhood that enabled me to survive with my head in the clouds!! This author makes you really remember your Fairy Tales!! She brings them back to life with a relevance to all High School readers!! I'm much older than that, but I found them entertaining, easy to read and I liked the new angle to old familiar stories!
I will be on the lookout for other titles in the series as and when they are digitally published!! I might even be tempted to try other books by this author!
Go, Amazon! Go! Well done for introducing me yet again to another new author by means of a free first book in a series!!
on 18 May 2017
I got a little addicted to this series and read the books one after another. I liked the characters and the premise. Definitely worth a read if you like reading books based around fairy tales.
Loving this fun loving series contemporary settings for classic tales with a lovable heroine and handsome young heroes. For the young and young at heart, remembering the tales read by my Grandma and that I now read to my own children.
on 27 July 2016
Even better than I expected!! Can not wait to read the next book, Fable..... definitely my new favourite books to read!!
on 2 May 2013
This book was extremely well written. I don't normally like books with magic in them but this book had me sucked in by the second page. I can't wait for the 3rd book!
on 23 November 2013
Loved every min of the book
I did not wanna put it down and you fall in love wit main characters
VINE VOICEon 18 September 2012
I can't wait for the next one in the series. It's beautifully written and has a great plot. This is a great read; I'm 32 and I got lost in the magical story!
on 11 November 2013
I really enjoyed the first book and though this second installment was good, it just seemed to lack a little something for me. It came across a little sketchy and the writing was sloppy. Spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors were littered throughout and, in places, it was obvious the text had been edited out, yet the surrounding text hadn't been adjusted to follow. In other parts, Mina rambled on for yonks and the point she was making was lost in the lengthy yabber; I'd get to the end and think 'What?' The ending also disappointed me. Ok, it was a good ending to set up for the next book, with clues of how the story's going to move on, but it didn't fit with Mina's character. Promising series though; I already have the third d/l'd to kindle :)
on 23 January 2015
After a promising start I found this 2nd book in the series a bit slow to start off and about quarter of the way through the book was the explanation of the quest which started in book one - this felt a bit late for those new to the series and irrelevant to those who had read book 1 - perhaps putting it in a foreword or at least in the first chapter or two would have worked better?
It was still an enjoyable story, and I'm glad I went on to download books 3 & 4, recommended for those who enjoy clean language, fantasy, sweet romances, stirring adventures etc.
on 29 July 2013
I like the author's take on rewriting fairy tales, I think there is so much room for interesting development and I like some of the characters.

However the main character was not very inspiring to me. Maybe I am out of touch, but I found her to be too whiny. I felt like the "woe is me" aspect was played out in the first novel and this novel should have had her growing stronger, but if anything I feel like she regressed.

I am not sure I am going back for round three.