on 1 March 2013
After I had purchased quite a few MP3 tracks, I was offered a few sample tracks of a similar type to check out. This was one of them.
I have not heard of "Sync 24" before but now that I have, I will be searching for more of their music.
Sit back, close your eyes and enter into the music.
Enjoy.
on 10 January 2014
I like this type of music so enjoyed this track. However, If you are not into hypnotic ambient with enough bass to crack the plaster on your walls then it would probably be best to avoid this. With the bass on my system set at only half it still reverberated throughout the house and shook the ornaments.

After a minute or two the bass calms down and the remainder of the track mellows into something resembling a tune. It is actually a really nice tune too and I have to say I enjoyed it. It does what this type of music is supposed to; relaxes and chills you.
on 30 May 2013
I have a passion for quality ambient music and I rate this highly. Definitely one for winding down with at the end o a hard day. Easy on the ears and gentle on the soul. Relaxing, but not boring, with hints of a homages to Tangerine Dream in the chords. An excellent free sample and listening to the album, one to have in my collection.
on 9 November 2013
Hits the spot - more than just a beat - find it strangely sticks in mind, yet without being something the mind can hold onto!
on 11 December 2012
the track Inadvertent by sync 24 was a free download so I thought I would try it. not my kind of music.
on 10 January 2013
I love this sort of electronic chill out music very much and its great for getting the mood right see.
on 30 September 2013
According to my itunes list this particular track has only been played once and I'm not surprised. I am waiting for the singing to start and it doesn't. At nearly seven minutes long it needs words or a shorter track
on 3 May 2013
Thought id give it a go, especially as it was free. Now I know why it was free. Won't be choosing them again