VINE VOICEon 3 February 2013
I purchased a couple of 15.6" sleeves for my Samsung chronos laptop - but they were all to large and the laptop flopped around in them.

I carry it in a backpack and wanted a little more protection.

Saw this and as the Samsung is very close in size to a MBP thought it was worth try - fit is ok but as others have mentioned it's still not a super tight fit for a Mac and its the same for my laptop.

I've left the foam insert in the sleeve and its helped - but this won't last for ever - the hunt for a custom fit case continues!
on 15 December 2012
I bought this sleeve as I needed something for my new macbook. The sleeve is not extremely thick, but I would say it protects the macbook very well from scratches and small accidences. If you are looking for a product that will protect your macbook from breaking when it falls, than I would recommend another product. But for general protection this product really does its job well. The quality looks firm. I have been using it now for over a month and I am very happy with it, as said it looks well and doesn't appear to be made out of a cheap material. Overall paying this price for this product makes me happy user.
on 29 December 2013
The case is made from a floppy material similar to a wetsuit with a similarly unpleasant strong smell. The padding is quite soft and whilst will no doubt protects the laptop from scratches, it offers zero drop protection. The velcro is a great for avoiding scratches, but it's worth noting it makes a loud ripping noise when opening and this may be of issue to those who open their laptops in quiet lectures/libraries/meetings etc. In terms of fit this design is particularly loose even on a non-retina macbook pro; on the retina macbook pro it's loose enough to fit two of them. Overall, it adds a lot of bulk to your laptop and the whole package seems over-sized. It is, however, fairly well made.

I can't recommend this for everyday use versus other brands and designs out there - particularly the larobe - but there is one positive; the loose fit plus the extra pocket means I can no only fit my macbook, but my iPad and a spare keyboard - ideal for airport security.
on 23 July 2013
I thought that this case would be a pretty tight fit around the 15" Macbook Pro Retina but it isn't. The laptop moves about a lot within the sleeve. Not impressed at all.

However, it does arrive with a packing foam insert & this helps matters. Not I'm sure what they intended but it improves the fit of the sleeve & adds some extra protection. Fits the chunkier Macbook Pro without Retina screen better.

However it is cheap so I can't be too hard on it but if I tried it first in a shop I probably wouldn't buy it.

The iPad compartment is a nice touch but only if you don't have a smart cover on the iPad. It will only fit a 'naked' iPad.

I do like the fact that it has no zips though.
on 9 February 2013
The Samsung is a little longer, but narrower and thicker, than the MacBook Pro, but this sleeve is flexible and stretchy enough to work well. The product is obviously not intended to provide full armoured protection, but it is excellent for storage & carriage in luggage, backpacks etc. It protects well against scratching and abrasion, but is unlikely to be of any use if your laptop goes swimming! Very good value at the price! It does *exactly* what I wanted, and it looks smart too. BARGAIN!
on 28 November 2012
It is a fine affordable sleeve. It could be some mm smaller to fit the macbook pro retina a little bit tighter, but it is fine anyway.
on 26 November 2013
Great case and it's also waterproof. Laptop fits perfectly in it even though my laptop also has a speck cover, which makes it thicker. I use the smaller pocket made for the ipad for other things as I don't have a touch pad, like my screen wipe for my laptop or a usb and notes. It's also really well made. Very happy with this product.
on 1 March 2013
A great cover for my MacBook Pro. I don't really take my computer out of my house much so it is perfect for keeping it scratch free. Also a handy pocket that would fit an iPad but I keep some screen cleaners in there instead for when my screen needs a wipe. Really good quality.
on 6 November 2013
I use this to take my 15" retina back and forth from university in a backpack. It fits snugly even with a Speck hard case on. the front pocket (supposedly for an iPad) is very useful for transporting a magic mouse.
Recommend
on 4 March 2014
This case does what it is supposed to do: it keeps my laptop protected against scratches inside my bag. It also has a small compartment where I can put small things like a cell phone or a mouse pad. It doesn't fit a mouse though.