on 10 January 2013
This app is excellent for my 5 yr old. My only criticism is that it doesn't include "quarter past," "half past" & "quarter to" the hour samples or include them as an option.
Perhaps this is not a convention in all countries. I'd like to see that in an update?
Otherwise excellent!
on 13 August 2013
As a primary school teacher and a mother of a 6 year old I think this app is fantastic.
My daughter wants to play on it non stop!
She is learning to tell the time while having a fun time - perfect!
I love the way you can set it to different levels and it teachers digital and analogue time together.
on 12 August 2013
Our 4 year old can play this himself and can now tell the time. He's also obsessed with getting more for the virtual aquarium which is the reward for doing well. Worth every penny!
on 22 July 2013
I initially got the basic version but this was soon mastered!
Paying for the full version was definitely worth it. I can set it to reach of my child development age! Brill
on 23 July 2013
My 9 year old son has Adhd and really struggles with the concept of time and we have had many failed attempts trying to teach him how to tell the time. After 1 day playing on this he was telling us the time. He really enjoys the games on it and loves the rewards. You can choose different clock faces of which some are easier to read than others. That way they can start with a detailed one and then move onto the less detailed ones. There are several games to play and the rewards are that they get to choose fish and slowly fill an aquarium with them. I wondered if this would be too young for him but he loves the different fish he has been collecting. Tried the free version first but was very basic. This is a brilliant app and I'd highly recommend it for any child learning how to tell the time.
on 16 June 2013
It's good app for them who have problem telling time I got it for my son he had problem telling time but this helped him a lot so good luck with buying it .
on 28 February 2013
our 7 year old loves this and it is really helping him to learn to tell the time - seems easy to use.
on 13 October 2013
Very good app,my grandson has difficulty learning time.with this app he can do lots of fun learning with different clock faces and so on.
on 23 February 2013
great learning game my daughter loves this and keeps going back to it.
great way to learn how to tell the time.
on 22 October 2013
Keeps my 5 year old grand daughter occupied and is a great learning tool. She loves it and plays with it a lot.