• Opera

was a present
on 3 December 2017
present for somebody else
on 16 January 2013
bought this as a christmas gift for my granddad. he listened to it on boxing day and really enjoyed it. it's his first bocelli cd so he doesn't have any of the tracks on other cd's....however mom mom has many bocelli cd's and most of the tracks on this cd she already has on other cd's of his.
on 3 December 2012
This was a terrific CD, the music is varied and wonderful, he is a fantastic singer
who we have always really liked. Thank you
6 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2013
We went to see him at the Metro Arena in Newcastle upon Tyne 2012, I was very impressed by the vocal range of the alto tenor. I bought this album as a Christmas present for my wife - She was over the moon with it. Even more so when I told her the saving I had made from using, the app called Shopping Sherlock.
For more bargains like this one go to www.shoppingsherlock.com/76095 watch steps 1 & 2 fill-in-the -form in step3
to get your Free Dashbord or Install the Free App directly frome the same page.
on 27 June 2013
I am by no means an expert in this music genre, but my friend whom I gave this as a present to really likes Bocelli and was thrilled to receive it. I am very happy with the service, item arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition.
on 19 February 2017
GIFT FOR FRIEND OVER THE MOON WITH IT
on 23 October 2015
A superb album, sent very quickly, excellent condition. So good in fact that this is my second copy, being kept permanently in the car.
on 25 May 2017
fab
on 18 November 2015
Arrived in two days, great product will buy from this seller again.
Thankyou,