on 12 April 2013
Yeah. I uhh bought this on the uhm... off chance that we get unexpected visitors. Yes... They'll buy that... Wait what? This thing is still on? *Ahem*

On a more serious note - they're comfy, easy to adjust and they fit my fat wrists... although... don't ask how I... know that. That's preposterous. *Ahem*

You don't need the key to unlock them either. So if it gets lost, there are no issues. Only way I can possibly fault it is that the black isn't attached in any way so it has a tendency to slide down the metal. It's okay though.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 July 2014
I bought these for my friend, for her birthday, so I was really that they came so quickly. They were really easy to use, and my friend absolutely loves them, although her boyfriend isn't too keen on them haha. The only thing that I would say isn't quite the best about the product is the fur because it does come off quite easily which is very disappointing. But that is something that can be overlooked and overall I think is a great product, a funny, silly gift for friends on their birthdays or if you want to surprise your girlfriend/boyfriend have a go at this.
on 10 June 2014
yeh there good does what there ment to and leave you powerless to the other half but so far I think I have had a lucky escape he hasn't thought of cuffing me to the kitchen sink
on 24 May 2014
I was just trying it on it just got broken. We couln't even open it. It was really annoying so we had to brake it after fidling around not happy at all waisted my money
on 27 June 2014
Incredibly small fit, and incredibly uncomfortable, despite the furry cover. However, you can't really complain because the item was so cheap. I did order black, as the picture suggested but the item came in pink.
on 14 June 2014
Would not buy these again.
Although they was a joke present and cheap they was extremely disappointing.
The order took a month to come through and when it got here, well, the keys didn't work, the small flimsy 'metal' bits holding them together broke right away. Not once have I ever wrote a bad review but the fact I had to wait a month and they was not here on time for the hen party is rather disappointing. Sorry.
on 6 March 2014
choices of colours and fast delivery too. not the best quality but you get what you pay for. the safety release does its job. overall worth buying for a special fun night..
on 7 August 2015
The cuffs are best for small rist ok they are well made please check size before buying them ok
on 6 January 2013
made a great joke present, was funny seeing her face when she opened it, not sure if she's used them though
2 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2014
Very tacky look! Opens up even without the key. Would have returned it but the cost of postage would be more than the cost of the cuffs.