Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 January 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my partner but we both enjoy its presence in the house. It seems robust and, if set going carefully, proceeds to click and clack numerous times (10+) If it is set going too robustly it can squirt the middle ball out of the line-up and that stops it performing. Packaging was good enough to prevent any breakages, but there was some tangling which had to be carefully unraveled on Christmas day morning!
on 31 December 2015
After playing with the product whilst bored at work, it lasted about 1 hour before one of the balls fell off, rolled off my desk into the corridor and tripped my college up who was carrying my 'MR-T' mug. So not only have I lost a fun desk toy, I have lost my 'Mr-T' mug and my colleagues respect!
on 17 July 2014
Wish it was possible to give zero stars.
Box arrived damaged.
Item itself had two strings snapped and two of the ball bearings detached from strings.
Embarrassing as was given to a friend as a present!
on 27 August 2013
this was a birthday present for my son and he loved it, brilliant service all round will deffo buy from this seller again.
on 28 November 2014
not as brill as those models of the 70's but the best I have found so far.. I ordered one set from another company and returned it as it was so shoddy - this model is sturdier and has more momentum and ball weight.. so I am keeping it.
on 2 July 2015
Looks great in picture, but the one we received had only one ball properly attached, all other had broken strings! It had been packed incorrectly with polystyrene and the strings had snapped under the pressure, so no quality control from this supplier! This was part of my son's birthday presents, so he was a bit fed up. Will be returning and looking elsewhere for one of these!
on 15 March 2014
The balls are suspended on nylon threads - unfortunately they are at slightly different heights which means they contact each other off center and bounce unevenly. Chinese manufacture.
on 30 October 2014
These are the best Newton's Cradles I have found. They are good value and reasonably well made and set up (having bought three). Not too big and not too small as well as made from plastic that's still rigid enough to function as you'd want a Newton's cradle to work.
on 14 November 2015
Very fine threads inadequately packed that quickly became a tangled mess.
'Gordian Knot' comes to mind.You will need a very dexterous and patient person in your household!
on 30 November 2013
I bought this cradle as a Christmas present for my autistic nephew. The Cradle when it arrived was broken (the twine connecting the balls were snapped)I will never buy from this seller again!

See one answered question