Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation3|Edition: Hunter|Change
Price:£11.50+ £2.03 shipping

on 5 July 2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, THIS GAME IS JUST FANTASTIC,STEALTHY OR HEAD ON....YOU HAVE THE ARSENAL THAT WOULD MAKE ANY WARRIOR OF THE FUTURE JEALOUS,THE BOW IS MY FAV BY FAR WHICH SURPRISES MY MRS AS IM A PACIFIST AND TOTALLY AGAINST VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM BUT I HAVE THE SENSE TO REALISE THAT ITS A GAME AND THATS ALL AND DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST OFFERINGS WE HAVE HAD OF LATE...ITS UP THERE WITH THE LAST OF US AND DESTINY WHICH IS BOUND TO BE A BEST SELLER. I THINK THE PS4 WILL BE A FLOP AS ITS NOT ANYTHING BETTER THAN A THREE APART FROM GIMMIKS THAT NOONE REALLY WANTS UNLESS YOU WANNA SHOW OFF YOU HAVE THE LATEST OF EVERYTHING!! THIS FORTUNATELY IS FOR THE THREE AS IS DESTINY TOO THANK GOD. THE NANO SUIT YOU WEAR IN THE GAME HAS ALL MANNER OF TRICKS AT YOUR DISPOSAL AND I JUST DIDNT TIRE OF THIS GAME AT ALL....100% ON THIS ONE...DEFINITELY MY FAV SINCE MASS EFFECT.FULL ON EXCITING FUN FUN FUN.
on 10 September 2013
For those who played the original and the predecessor to this you'll be impressed. It's the same style of game as you are used to with loads of extra cool bits inside. For those who haven't ever played the series and want to try outside of the norm it is a must have game. Easy play and quick to get the hang of with the pre game tutorial... AND ITS 3-D compatible
on 11 October 2014
I loved CRYSIS, and CRYSIS 2 was enjoyable..... but this game right here is so boring considering a lot of stuff is going on! A damn shame az I am a huge fan of this series but I think they got lazy on this one, yes the graphics are great but the actual gameplay just bored me!
on 28 June 2013
As above lived up to expectations was an improvement in gameplay but inkeeping with the original storylibe. I pkayed the original pc game recently at long last had it hanging around as my pc back then couldnt handle the graphix.
on 27 December 2013
I tend to expect a lot from Crysis but it usually fails short of my expectations. Crysis 3 is no exception, I think that Crytek placed a great game when the series started on the PC but has failed again and again in the sequels. It's - nevertheless - an OK game to play, but it still feels a bit claustrophobic at times very much unlike the sense of a sandbox world I had on the first Crysis.
on 13 February 2016
Simply Awesome!
on 4 August 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 March 2013
Those guys at Crytek know what they're doin'. As the previous Crysis, it's a very well-structured game and the graphics are like "OMFG", but there's something..I don't know..Crysis 2 was better for me.
on 31 October 2013
I have bought C3 just because I found C2 very good and fun. C3 is however somehow boring. I'm not sure if I will finish this game.
on 11 December 2013
My all-time favourite game. I love it. Love the graphic, love the story, action and the fact it takes you ups and down

See one answered question