Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Change

on 2 October 2012
I bought this game as I am a fan of brain training and puzzle types, but unfortunately this hasn't lived up to the standard I hoped from Mensa.

The game format almost looks like an old 2d hand drawn cartoon and there is a really nasty Monty Python-type finger that you have to use to choose your answer using only the touchscreen - which is horribly innacurate and often causes you to choose the wrong answer.

The format of all the different types of puzzle is exactly the same - with a poor attempt at a 3d background and then words or numbers on what are effectively flashcards.

I will be trading this in after only two goes - very dull.
on 17 October 2014
I liked this game but sadly it's hard to answer the gold coaching sections in the time they give you because you're trying to drag a cursor hand around to pick your answers and it will sometimes select by mistake or not at all when you think you've selected it. The question times out and if you don't answer all of them you fail the level. The actual Mensa Test part is far better as you don't select your answers in this way. Shame really because otherwise it's a good game and makes you think!!
on 21 October 2012
Excellent game that is keeping me entertained until the next Professor Layton games is released. I am finding that this game really stimulates my brain and I really like the choice of activities offered. Great game. More 'brain developing' games like these needed Nintendo, please.
on 19 August 2014
I thought it looked funny even though it has a serious side. I was curious about my IQ, so on the strength of Nintendo I bought it. The characters in it are a bit of laugh but its entertaining from the puzzle side of it. I prefer this to a dramatisation I bought recently.
on 9 May 2014
I bought this as I like puzzle and mind type games, this however isn't very good, the games on it in each different section are quite boring unlike puzzler world and brain training as to which I thought this would kind of be like I was a bit disappointed with it.
on 14 January 2013
Great Game for all puzzle enthusiasts and helps keep the mind active
well recommended for all ages and at a great price worth every penny
on 31 May 2013
great game good for all ages even though I think the youngsters will probably be better at it than us oldies lol
on 13 March 2013
keeps you brain on the go. lots of puzzles keep you going for ages. every puzzle is different. very good
on 9 June 2013
this is keeping my brain very active and amused when i have appointments to go to and i have to wait
on 11 June 2013
I started this game quite well, and then I got a bit bored. I thought it would be a bit more challenging.