Platform: Nintendo DS|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 26 May 2013
Arrived quickly and in good order. I bought the game for my six year old daughter, she loves it, we've both found the stages easy to follow and fun to do. Great for Moshi Monsters fans, both young and adult alike, younger children may need help. If you enjoyed the zoo you'll enjoy this.
on 25 November 2012
I ordered this product as it was on the offer price if ordered prior to release. The item arrived on the release date and made my son very happy as he was the first of his friends to get it. He plays this game all the time and has reached most oif the levels. Very entertaining for children who are into moshi monsters.
on 9 December 2014
Bought for my daughter as a gift and she has played this repeatedly so I'd say this is a big hit.

It may not suit everyones taste and definitely more suitable I reckon for pre teen children.
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter for xmas and she loves it, she had the Moshling Zoo one last year (from Amazon) which she completed throughout the year and even did it all over again. She has been playing this one as happily as the last one and says its great fun to play. I would say its just the right level for her as she likes things to be achievable without too much difficulty, and as she plays and learns the game and it gets more challenging she can still achieve the goals - if somethings too difficult for her she'll give up and not bother so this is perfect for her. It arrived really quickly and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 January 2013
I bought this for my nine year oid granddaughter for Christmas, as she is a great Moshlings fan. When I asked her for her opinion for this review she admitted she hadn't played on it as much as she expected, as it is not clear what to do to progress within the game. When her other Christmas presents have palled, or she has more time to devote to it, I am sure she will become more confident as she tries different options and discovers what to do. Fromn my point of view, the game arrived quickly and was well-packaged.
on 8 March 2015
My 8 year old son enjoyed this game but was able to complete it in a week and has not yet returned to it. He found it really easy, except the last level which has the ride generator so think it is aimed at young children.
on 21 August 2013
my son likes this ds game and will sit for ages playing it he is 8 and enjoys playing as he loves moshi monsters. would recommend to moshi monsters fans.
on 22 February 2014
It said ds game but when it came it was for the 3ds so i had to give it my nephew when it was meant for my daughter.

Still a good game, fast delivery and all that but it was a mix up.

Nephew loves it though so not all bad.
on 27 December 2013
great gift for any child that loves moshi monsters, I paid £7,99 for this and couldnt have found it cheaper anywhere else,
on 3 July 2014
My 6 year old loves this game but has got to the stage where she doesn't know how to progress to the next level. I think the game may be more suitable for an older child although younger ones will enjoy it up to a point.