on 6 July 2013
great looking phone and so easy to use.If I can use it everybody could, it was
also small enough to fit in any size handbag.
on 19 August 2013
this little phone is wonderful. It does nearly everything, without the mucking about with everything. It is a phone first...yippee! it takes photos, videos Bluetooth, radio the lot, a lovely little thing. So good for the money
on 24 March 2014
As I was totallty fed up with so called smart phones and in particular their battery reliability I simply wanted something that made calls and allowed me to check my emails whilst out and about. This does just that on a single charge that lasts a full week. The only criticism I have is that there is no notification of incoming emails - you have to physically check yourself but I can live with that.
on 24 September 2013
I bought this because a) it's cheap and b) It's small enough to stick in my pocket with the loose change. The loose change, however, scratches the soft screen. And why does the Nokia 113 have a soft screen? Because it's cheap. So all in all I'm thoroughly satisfied and deserve what I get. Also it rings people up, doesn't go flat too soon, and can convert grains to milligrams, if you're so inclined.
on 14 May 2014
Ordered this phone because i was sending texts in hyrpglyphics with last one! Delivered well before estimated delivery date. Well impressed! Know I'll manage to cope with this little phone. Too old fashioned to work with ultra modern technology!
on 10 May 2014
This is a simple straightforward mobile which I find easy to operate. It suits my requirements as an easy to operate and understand phone. I am 80 so this is perhaps the reason.
on 8 April 2013
I purchased this product for my wife as having seen it in Tesco's and read it's functionality it did everything she required and she found it's appearance attractive. Unfortunately they could not provide the product sim-free, so I was pleased to track it down online and purchase it via Amazon.
It is early days yet, but the phone has performed well and there are no complaints. We are not IPhone folk my Nokia is 5 years old and still going strong, so the new one just sort of recommended itself the the wife.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 October 2017
GREAT
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 February 2013
Bought this for my Mum as she didn't need all the tech stuff, it has bluetooth and a camera (not great but does the job) and is easy to use as all Nokias.
on 21 May 2014
Cheap, I use it as an emergency phone when I go cycling. It's a phone for messages and calls. It has other functions but I dont need those. Even has a camera.