on 8 April 2013
After reading some mixed reviews about this product I thought I would give it a try- they are fantastic.

I have put them up in my 3-year-old sons bedroom and as he goes to bed at 6.30 every night it is very sunny (especially after the clocks changing). These curtains block out 99% of the sunlight and make the room a great environment for sleeping. They were easy to hang, easy to wash and look great.

I know there have been some comments in other reviews about the quality of the materials and the slight sheen to it but hey you are only paying a fraction of the price of other black out curtains so they are not going to be made of silk! Admittedly they do feel a little acrylic when you touch them but with curtains it's more about how they look and these look fab!

I think they look great, are as the claim to be super soft and do exactly what they say on the tin - I would recommend them to anyone and am looking at getting some more in other colours for the rest of our bedrooms!
on 11 September 2012
After we had our twins, we tried to install 'blackout curtain linings' for all our windows - they worked, but the linings are too heavy to drag along the rails...I worry the whole rail would have been pulled down if I dragged too hard...until one day I found this product on Amazon...I liked it immediately when I opened the package - the material is soft and colour is beautiful, and when I hang it up - it serves the purpose - no lights got in. I'm happy about this purchase - only one request: more colours please!
on 5 January 2013
Good value for money. I would have paid more for curtains that were actually black out curtains as these were not. For some reason the pink colour was worse and the quality was not like the blue. These curtains are going back.
on 24 October 2012
I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE QUALITY OF THE CURTAINS I PURCHASED FROM VICEROY BEDDING.FOR THE PRICE THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE 'BARGAIN'.I INTEND TO BUY MANY MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS EXCELLANT COMPANY.THEY WERE DELIVERED VERY PROMPTLY.
on 17 May 2013
Bought these curtains as I am a night worker and I am very light sensitive when trying to sleep during the day.they are an amazing price,and work brilliantly.No waking up ,or tossing & turning.So pleased I have purchased two more pairs,another in the Royal blue for my grandchildren room when they sleepover and a pair in Red for my guest bedroom.Definitely recommend them.
on 10 October 2012
I bought these because of a review i read on Amazon, and I am glad I did. I am really happy with these curtains, they are very soft and hang so well.
on 14 January 2013
I really needed some blackout curtains for my sons room. This is a big window and the sun keeps him awake early in the morning. I bought these not expecting much for the price but I was amazed to find they totally did the job. Absolutely fabulous and the price is ace so much so that I'm going to order some for my room and my other sons room. When you get them, they feel light and so I didnt think theyd work...wrong. its not often I write a review but I have been absolutely delighted by these
on 29 June 2014
I bough these curtains for my sons room. They are of reasonable quality and do a good job of keeping out the street lighting at night. I haevn't washed them yet so I cannot comment on how well they wash. Can't complain for the price.
on 11 September 2014
These curtains are brilliant at blacking out the bedroom. The material is not nice to touch but the curtains do what I wanted them to do. I am very happy and my child sleeps longer in the mornings because his room stays dark.
on 10 July 2013
They worked for approx.2wks then the sun came through. Customer services at Viceroy (only had item for 2 wks) wouldn't take back after being opened. Do they expect the curtains to be kept inside wrapping and not hung up?! Have they not heard ''Fit for Purpose''.....