Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 4 July 2014
Very good and great feeling for the story,a book that really makes you not wanting to put it down.Recommend to anyone who likes myths and legends and history all rolled into one.
VINE VOICEon 18 September 2013
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
...the sex scenes alone are worth the purchase of the book. Toe curling, appallingly written and therefore absolutely hysterically funny. I recommend this book just on those!
on 22 October 2014
Really quiet a good story. Wasn't sure what to expect but the combination of the characters worked and old England and Faerie but it worked. Easy to read. Worth reading.
on 15 January 2014
a thrilling tale full of magic, romance, suspense and knights in armor kept me completely at the edge of my seat and enthralled. can't wait to read another by this author
on 15 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book it was brilliant the characters were very interesting and new, by the end of the book I knew them well I really can recommend this great book.
on 12 January 2014
I thought this book would be a bit wishy washy but it's captivating. I couldn't wait to read it. I am sad it's finished. I can't wait to read another from this author!!!
on 20 July 2014
I took a little while to get into the book at the start but it soon picked up and then I could not put it down. It is an easy read, a romance with a mystical flavour.
on 14 July 2014
I mostly liked the book and I'm glad I read it but it's not a easy read, can be confusing and what it built up to was over very quickly, but again worth a read.
on 24 July 2014
This is an excellent bit of escapeism with the usual - will they, won't they going on in the past history back in the borderlands of England and Scotland :)
on 2 February 2014
The book was interesting and kept me wanting to read. I got a bit bored with the fighting scenes towards the end of the book but overall an enjoyable read.