on 17 July 2014
To be honest I was a little disappointed in this book. There is some good stuff in here but for the most part it just seems to be the author congratulating himself on how well he has done. Let's face it Mr Vitale and others like him have made a fair bit of money out of the likes of you and me who keep on buying their books which in all fairness are all starting to look like the same stuff but in a different cover. There's even a paragraph in here where Mr V says that people should send money to somebody who has inspired them. I wonder how many misguided people actually sent this guy some of their hard earned cash? Not me Joe. I wasn't inspired. Not at all. I will never buy another one of your books and I would ask others reading this to not buy into your rip off clap trap either. Feeling inspired Joe? You can send me a cash contribution at ...
14 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 June 2016
Joe's a great writer and it's like being in the room with him at a very affordable rate. But this book is far from being about making money but about clearing the blocks in your own mind so that it can flow to you. I've taken so many notes and am looking forward to implementing them for myself and sharing them with others to benefit too.
Highly recommended
on 22 December 2013
This book had me slightly confused at the end, until I read another book about becoming one with nature, which enabled me to put this book into context. After all we are one with everything in our world, it all comes down to how close you want to be with our true creator or just continue life living from your own personal ego?
on 11 August 2017
Great read easy to follow and excellent as a reminder about the law of attraction or as a starting point
on 15 May 2018
Loved this book, very inspirational.
on 12 March 2013
This is one of the best books I have read on creating abundance in your life. Totally easy to follow and apply. The man is on your level and deserves only the best that life has to offer. Thank you Joe :-))
7 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2013
Great to read I would highly recommend this book and other books like this to get you on a find start to you personal development..
5 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
If you're like me you read these books voraciously. It's nothing new but it's such a good read and such a good reminder that its well worth picking this one up and running with it
If you're not like me and you've not read these before then this is an ideal starter. Whether you read it all in one day or savour each step over 7 days or 7 weeks you can make your life better from the first page
Good luck
on 5 March 2013
Loved it from the start to the very end. Very inspiring, especially the bit about getting more specific about goals! Anyone who loved the secret will love this, only its more specific....definitely reading books mentioned within.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2013
I blame myself for everything. I am going to give this a try. Forgiving myself and then loving others will be a challenge but I'm going to try it.
5 people found this helpful