Size: Large|Change

on 13 April 2016
fantastic bottle , it does not leak at all and the bottle is so easy to clean , i really like the sweetcorn floater so i can see at a glance how much water is left in the bottle , easy to attach to any cage or hutch etc , this is so much better than my rabbit old plastic bottle that was always leaking and kept on not letting water out this is so good i will be buying another one for my guinea pigs too
on 30 March 2016
My rats have chewed through every bottle I have bought for my rats so far. Anything with a rubber, plastic, or silicon cover over the join where metal meets plastic won't last long as the rats chew anything and everything. This one has none of the soft chewable bits on. Its very sturdy. Metal screwed straight into glass. Very easy to clean, remove and replace on cage due to the metal spring fastener on the top. The little float inside is really good idea. The price is amazing for the size and quality. Definitely cost effective. Will buy another as I have another plastic one attached to cage which won't last long. Only down side I can see is the possibility of it being dropped and broken with it being glass. Still worth every penny though.
on 3 March 2017
Not brilliant, i found it leaked more than the old one that i had in my guinea pig hutch, would not recommend to anyone who wants to keep their rodents hutch floor dry !!
on 28 January 2017
Terrible! First day I had it, fitted it onto cage, went out for 3 hours and by the time I came back all the water had leaked out and soaked the cage. Second day I had it, worked a 12 hour shift came home to no leaks but that's because the bottle was not letting any water out of the spout. Gone back to the plastic bottle and this one has gone in the bin! Waste of money!!
on 4 April 2017
sipper was faulty, prefer living world brand have had a few of those with no problems
on 8 March 2017
I prefer a glass bottle to a plastic one so this set-up is good. It drips a little when first filled, but then all types do.
on 15 March 2017
The guinea pigs drink more water than from a plastic bottle, which I suppose is a good thing.
on 17 April 2017
Doesn't leak... because it doesn't let much out. well constructed but lets very little water through when used, swapped out after a couple days of our Chinchilla raging at it.
on 25 May 2017
Good quality!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 April 2016
We have bought the large (500 ml) version of the Trixie Honey and Hopper Glass Water Bottle for our two adult guinea pigs, because the plastic bottles go nasty and smelly over time. Also they are probably not very healthy for your pets and some might even chew through the plastic ones.

They are happy to use it and the bottle does not leak when they drink. I always flip it over by the sink so the excess water leaks out after filling it before I bring it back to the cage. The bottle had a carrot shaped floater as far as I remember to check the water level, but we have removed it, since we change the water daily and they do not drink it all in one day.

It's easy to clean, sturdy and high quality. We use a class bottle cleaner for it. Easy to attach to the cage and does not contain any plastic parts.

I prefer this over the two plastic bottles we have used before. I have also purchased a small glass bottle for our chinese dwarf hamster girl and she likes to drink out of it, too. If you are using a plastic bottle and are not happy with it, you should consider getting a glass one instead.

Thank you for reading and if you find my review helpful, please let me know by clicking 'Yes' below. Also feel free to ask questions, I take only a few hours to reply.