Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 June 2012
another pop classic from Kylie. love it! makes you "wanna dance like it was the last dance" of your life! "whooooop" :)
on 30 September 2012
Typical Kylie, great music, upbeat & can always make you feel more energetic. The track was easy to download & personally I put it onto my SD card so that I can play it in my car. Love it.
on 10 March 2013
Not one of Kylie's biggest hits but one of my Kylie favourites nonetheless. Just wish it went on for longer as once it gets going i'm shaking my toosh and bopping my head like there's no tomorrow...
on 27 November 2012
Its not her best but its a great song none the less. the remixes are also pretty good, timebomb is a grower and has a great video also
on 18 December 2012
I like the song. I choose this rating because it's a catchy tune that you want to listen too very day.
on 30 March 2014
I love this song. You have to download it as it not available on a cd which is extremely annoying.
on 13 August 2014
fab kylie another great song
on 1 December 2014
Very good song by Kylie
on 10 October 2012
This is the kind of song that Madonna would only dream to be able to sing. Great lyrics and music combined with Kylie's sensual vocals. A masterpiece.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2013
My first experience at down loading. no problems! now on my ipod ready to go. will look for more tracks.