on 16 June 2017
I had actually brought this boxset by mistake, I was looking for Full Metal Panic and just typed "Full Metal" in the search and clearly wasn't paying attention at the time, and only notice when I received it. Boy was I happy that I did. I think this is the BEST anime I have watched in a long time (if not forever)
The storyline is very good and has many twists and turns, not the (often) usual ideas. You get the whole range of emotions and possibly the biggest compliment I could give it was I was always looking forward to seeing the next episode.
on 9 March 2017
All I can say about this animie is AMAZING, it was Deffinatly worth the money. Fantastic plot, lots of very strong characters especially the women like Riza Hawkeye, Olivier Armstrong and Winry Rockbell. Lots of laugh Out Loud moments some rather sad moments.

The English dub translation was fantastic, the animation itself was fantastic. I'll deffinatley be rereading the manga series when I find them.
on 11 May 2017
Amazon is one of my favourite Places to shop online. I live in Denmark, and the shipping from the UK to here is faster than shipping INSIDE Denmark.
Still, was really looking forward to recieving my order, and was not disappointed!
i read most of the negative (1 star) and positive (5 star) reviews before buying this.
I did not have the problems with the audio as some have, the sound here is just fine. Great picture quality also.

And, the sereis is just amazing.
Can only recommend it!
on 22 March 2017
Arrived in perfect condition,
I have been wanting to buy this for a long time
But have always thought that it was a bit to expensive but just recently I noticed that it had gone down in price
This is by far my best buy for this year so far
on 16 March 2017
This is a very good series.
on 3 May 2017
Great series, funny and poignant at times. Great animation series
on 16 December 2015
Just the ticket
on 2 June 2017
Excellent show. Very happy with the purchase.
on 22 May 2017
Excellent :)
on 12 March 2015
Addicting. That's all i have to say.