Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

theBabaSling Classic Limited Edition - Daydream Baby Sling
Colour: Daydream|Change

on 19 April 2014
I love this sling as it does just what I need it to, but it is definitely not for everyone, or every baby.

It can be tricky to get the hang of certain positions and when I first used it my baby did not like it at all and cried at first, but then fell fast asleep...I do find it good for short periods of time but it is not ideal if you have back problems as it can get uncomfortable after wearing for a while, and I am not confident in how supported baby is so rarely wear it with both hands free! I do find it great for taking a fussy baby around the house when she won't be left alone, but I don't think I would be confident taking her out for the day in it as I would worry about my back. It also looks really stylish, and very nice fabric.
on 17 July 2014
Lovely product. Really pretty design and comprehensive instructions. Unfortunately I couldn't get on with it myself. Just didn't work. Maybe ladies with a larger bust should avoid? Or with a bigger baby? I just couldn't get him in the right position. He didn't mind - slept peacefully and loved it - but I was worried about his chin being on his chest (which instructions say to avoid).

However, despite having removed it from the packaging the seller still accepted a return and gave a full refund. Excellent customer service, for an item that really does need to be tried first. Thank you!
on 16 November 2016
I bought it for my second baby, but I would not recommend it. It is hard to position the baby for it to be secure and comfortable. I doesn't do what it advertises to do.
on 22 March 2014
A great product, but takes a bit of getting used to to get the right position. I love that can be used in a number of ways, have just started regularly using in the side saddle position which my wee girl seems to really like! I would recommend watching the videos on the baba site for best advice on positioning
on 23 April 2014
The Babaling is easy to use once you have a few practices getting baby in and out. I found it a bit fiddly at first despite the videos (the company have uploaded videos on youtube) making it look very easy. I think it's quicker and easier to use than a wrap sling. My baby falls asleep in it and it's easy to put him down without waking by unclasping buckles.

Now I have both hands back I can do housework, write reviews and I love how I can walk out the door without faffing with the pram.

I fully recommend it.
on 30 September 2016
This was fine for a certain age (around 6 months) but I did not feel particularly safe using it for a very young baby and he soon outgrew it.
on 22 March 2014
Well, my baby just doesn't seem to like it that much! She's ok in the koala hold, but I feel I still need to keep one hand on her so she stays in place, which kind of defeats the object. I'll keep persevering, as one of the women in my nct group loves hers and uses it all the time when she's out and about. It possibly just depends on your baby - mine's evidently a bit fussy!
on 15 July 2016
Really expensive, uncomfortable. I am small in stature and gthe straps were too long on me. I felt constantly anxious about my child slipping through.
on 20 March 2015
Good quality product although my daughter did not like this so we did not use it much. I would recommend trying out before buying if you can borrow one.
on 21 March 2014
A bit tricky at first to master the usage but it didnt take me a whole hr to figure it out. Excellent to calm little one when out and about , not just useful at home. Ive also used it to calm little one at night n it always work!