on 9 January 2013
Really enjoyed this game with the family playing it for hours over the holidays. If you like word games, you will love this.
on 19 October 2014
It's a gift
on 2 January 2013
Excellent. Played again and again. Sturdy casing, easy to follow instructions. Will be a useful addition to the games cupboard.
on 9 March 2013
Enjoyed by our 6 year old grand daughter. A
. good learning tool for an enquiring mind. Also enjoyed by all the family
on 13 May 2014
The premise is simple - you shake it to get a random set of letters, then twist it shut to "lock" them in place and the timer automatically starts. You then have 3 minutes to find as many words from connected letters, getting more points for the longer words. After 3 minutes the buzzer goes and you compare results.

It's not only a very entertaining game, it's great for all ages. Our youngsters (6 and 8) both enjoy it and it's a good learning tool for them to string words together.

Great fun.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2013
Got this for a little extra for my mum for Christmas to keep her brain active. 85 years old and she loves it. She can play it on her own or with a friend. I was worried that she might not be able to remember how to operate it as her memory is now very poor but she had no problem. Quick delivery too.
One person found this helpful
on 28 December 2012
We've had great fun with Boggle over the Christmas holiday. My daughter plays an electronic version and asked me to buy this one for everyone to play together. We've played it loads - ages 21 to 59! I don't like games much but I'm convinced by this one: preparing to play takes seconds, there are no complicated instructions, there are no parts to lose and you can play for a few minutes or for hours on end. All you need is Boggle and paper/pens to note your words. The only downside for me is the humiliation of being seriously outplayed - in English - by my Italian son-in-law!
on 20 December 2013
Bought as an xmas present so not opened yet. Arrived in good time and conditon from what I can see.
Was originally on at £11 with one seller but all gone so this was the next best - £16 including delivery.
I bought from amazon for ease - you can get this a little cheaper at some toy outlets.
One person found this helpful
on 31 August 2013
Fantastic little game. Introduced to us last Christmas by my daughters boyfriend and I have since purchased four more for various people. If you enjoy word games this is for you, set the letters and race against the timer to find the most words.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2013
Boggle a simple word game we have the electronic version with timer which is good and works satisfactory. Purchased on line and delivered within 3 days.
Read other reviews about the product sticking but we have had no issues but it is still only 3 weeks old.

See one answered question