Customer reviews

Style: English Version|Change
Price:£26.22 - £36.97

on 11 April 2013
I bought this for myself, but my 9 year old daughter has had just as much fun with it as I have. It is also something she can play on her own or with me and we often have totally different lists of words. It also helps her learn new words from me which she uses in future games. Well worth investing in.
on 31 August 2013
Fantastic little game. Introduced to us last Christmas by my daughters boyfriend and I have since purchased four more for various people. If you enjoy word games this is for you, set the letters and race against the timer to find the most words.
on 29 December 2012
My daughter is year 7, her English is excellent, but this is great to make her think quicky. I played the old version of this game years ago, but the timer makes it much more fun !!! I think some 8 year olds would need a lot of help- depends how their reading and vocab is.
on 21 May 2013
This is a great game for kids who like word games such as scrabble or tv progs like Counttdown.

It tests and stretches their vocab againt the clock (ie an in-built timer).

Saw it recommended on a website and wd recommend it.
on 8 January 2014
I like the game but it was got for my 7 & 8 year old so its a little bit harder for them to play. Its a great game to bring when we travel as its easy to carry. I think they will get more enjoyment out of it as they get older
on 2 January 2013
The product is great and te success gift of this Christmas as played a great deal by adults and children ...however the amazon supplier failed to deliver so I had to buy it at a local shop at a lower price!!
on 9 March 2013
I bought this game for my nephew's 9th birthday. I remember playing it as a child myself. It has been updated since I played it with the twisting case to secure the letters in place. Very enjoyable game.
on 1 November 2013
My 7 & 9 y. o. grandchildren and the family play very frequently (with a scoring system adjusted for the different ages, and adults can only score with four letter words)
on 26 June 2013
With everything contained in a single unit it is easy to play - you don't have any set up time. We don't use the double word letters. The game is hard enough as it is.
on 27 October 2013
it is a good way to play practising vocabulary with your kids or for any adult learning a new language; I will buy it for my chinese sister in law who learns French.

See one answered question