Connect 4 Launchers

on 7 November 2012
All the family love Connect 4, this is a great way to play it with a competitive edge. It is addictive and fun. Helps focus and concentration, Loud cheers when you win the game!
on 25 March 2017
Fantastic uncomplicated game...ideal for my 13 year old autistic son. He loves it!!! Also can play by himself.
on 13 February 2015
Son (aged 9) loves this game.
on 29 December 2014
This game is fun to play but difficult to put together and not very well made. We struggled to put the pieces together and then they keep popping apart. We were disappointed with the quality of the product.
on 18 September 2013
My seven year old son recieved this as a birthday present and I have to admit my heart sank when I saw it as so many kids games are really poor and just clutter up the toy cupboard....not the case with this game. It is absolutely great. The kids love it and my husband and I have been playing it when the kids are in bed!

The principle is really simple and it is so easy to play. There are a few variants of the game you can play, but we have been happily just playing the basic version. Playing a game is quite quick, so easy for everyone to get a turn without too much boredom while waiting! There is also such an element of chance that it is good fun to watch a game, as it is more luck than skill (at least in our house).

If you are looking for a good, easy to play family game then I would highly recommend this. Have fun playing!!
on 3 February 2013
bought this for xmas for my 6yr old grandson-he loved it and we played for hours and hours and hours-you get the picture. great little toy/game
on 17 December 2013
She has the original connect 4 from the 1980's - courtesy of her Dad - and loves playing it, so this will take it to the next level..
Good fast and efficient delivery service. Thank you.
on 26 December 2013
I bought this game for my 6 year old for Christmas and he loves it. The game is a variation on the original Connect 4, easy to understand and quick to play. The only downside is the quality of the game, the trays should click into the legs but they have a tendency to pop out which means you run the risk of the game falling apart.
If it wasn't for this, it would have got 5 stars.
on 1 January 2013
Arrived in good time, was sealed so didn't check inside before giving it as a Christmas gift to my niece. On Christmas day when she opened it and we began constructing it we realised a piece was missing - the tray into which the pieces land - and so I have had to return the product.
on 1 January 2014
bought it for our grand son for christmas, he was over the moon, a game everyone can play, i think based on tiddley winks and connect 4, could be abit more sturdy, so not suitable for younger players