Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now

on 13 December 2012
I managed to pick these shoes up for just over £40 delivered, and wow. So glad I did. My second pair of Irregular Choice shoes and they are more like a piece of art than a shoe. Incredibly well made with perfect attention to detail and unbelievably super soft leather too. I enjoy just looking at them! But more than that, they are extremely comfortable, even for me and I don't often wear heels due to foot issues. I have cheaper shoes in a very similar shape/heel height and these are just so different to wear, so much nicer. For sizing, I am a size 5.5, and a size 6 fits great.

The main thing people asked me about these shoes was "where are you going to wear them? HOW do you wear them?" The fact is these shoes are a lot more wearable than you'd think. Personally I think they look awesome with a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee for instance! If this is what's worrying you, I'd say to go for it and have a look at them irl (or GIS images of people wearing them if you're really really unsure) because you'll get a lot more wear out of them than you think.
on 30 December 2012
These boots are sooo ccomfortable and so unusual, I totally adore them, but in my late 40s I am prehaps a bit old for them but they are so brill I dont care. They look silver on line but are really gold. I wear with black skinny jeans, they look great. They are well made and the attention to detail makes them wortth the price. I would reccomend them to anyone who likes something different.
on 13 December 2012
These shoes are stunning! I haven't had them for very long, but I have already received a lot of compliments/inquiries about them. They're truly a show-stopper! They're very well-made, true to size, comfortable, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I would however stress in this review for those like me who didn't quite bother to read and impulsed from the pictures that they are not silvery at all, but rather really golden, and that the colors in the pictures only come at a certain angle, at a certain light. But that wasn't disappointing at all, they're too gorgeous! Came in a beautiful box, with jewel replacements for the cat's eyes and pinches for the "tail".
on 22 August 2013
I was a bit concerned when I ordered these as the sizes were listed in UK sizes and I know Irregular Choice uses only European sizes, but I went with a 6.5, which is marked as 40 on the shoe and it fits perfectly. These boots are amazing. I bought the brown/copper colour and I'm in love. I own 7 pairs of Irregular Choice and these will make a stunning addition to my collection. Very, very happy.
on 15 December 2013
Not happy with this product for the price as have only worn once and the gold leaf covering the boots have already started to peel, would not advise for anyone to buys these no wonder its called irregular choice because its irregular where only a fool like me got enticed to buy these through I thought was a good name
on 1 May 2014
These shoes are a great price so I snapped them up hoping they were not to good to be true. They arrived when I was told they would and apart from the box being a little bashed (Mr Postman) the shoes were fantastic. Great quality, great fit and they are comfortable which is always a bonus. I recommend this seller and these shoes.
on 9 January 2013
I bought these for my daughter as she has always liked this style and they were a really good price. I read the reviews and noted that they said they were gold rather than the silver that they look in the picture. I was hoping they would be a champagne colour, but they were a real yellow gold. My daughter didn't like them so they were returned :(
on 15 January 2013
These are adorable..and are even better than expected. i love Irregular Choice footwear ( and their bags as well!) and these well exceeded expectations. Their style is quirky, but then that's what my friends and family say I am...in a nice way though ;-). I have bought Irregular Choice footwear before and just love their originality..I'm already looking for my next pair...these boots will get a lot of attention and make you feel, and look like 'the cat who's got the cream'..
on 9 June 2014
They are so comfy! Soft leather inside. They are less shiny than on picture. More black gold. I usually wear size 6 but with irregular choice I have to have 6.5.
on 17 January 2013
Love these, so comfy and stylish. Irregular Choice shoes never fail to amaze, they are stylish, unique and totally different from any other makes I have come across, I am a big fan Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots