on 19 August 2015
A great quality made case, except where you plug the charger in, is not wide enough on the case itself, so you have to take the 4s out of the case to charge it.
on 18 February 2014
Having just bought a brand new iphone, i thought long and hard about which case to buy for the phone, seeing as the phone cost a fair bit, seemed silly to skimp on the case and buy a cheapo, so i bought this lovely one instead,

This case isn't some half thought out, cheaply made piece of tat like some cases out there, this is well made, with good materials, with a fab design, i love the olde worlde looking map on its cover, very fetching but subtle, not too showy, and most importantly it holds the iphone securely, i wont worry about it dropping out with usage, it seems very sturdy and capable.

Of course, it makes sense to keep credit cards/cash and the mobile together, one rarely leaves the house without them, so having neat little compartments for them makes perfect sense, yes you have to fold the notes up, no biggie, its better than slipping them into the back pocket and losing them, as i often do =/

All in all, a damn fine accessory for my phone, and will keep it protected better than most of the cheap ones seen here and elsewhere, go on, splash out a bit, its worth it!
on 21 January 2014
As said by several other reviewers this iPhone 4S cover/book does what it says in a very easy way, simple to insert phone, it does not look like a cover but a small book, holds 3 cards or 2 cards and ID photo whatever suits you, lovely feel to leather, folk have commented on my book not my phone. One thing it might have had was a magnetic clip/strap to close book, but I am really being fussy I am happy with my purchase should have bought it sooner.
on 2 April 2014
This is a lovely high quality phone wallet. It keeps my phone & cards safe. I love the map design as it makes me feel a little like Marco Polo.
on 10 January 2015
Beautiful - quick delivery. Disappointed that there is no clasp to keep the front flap from flapping open. Great for inside a jacket pocket but not so great for inside a handbag. I bought two of these one for me, which I use and am delighted with even though slightly disappointed with no clasp. My wife refused to use the one I got her because of the lack of clasp.
on 10 April 2014
Just wanted something different really, I'd had the case that bends so you can watch stuff on your phone, however this just snapped in like a week. So I thought I'd go up a notch and pay a little more for quality.

This case has been hand made, and you can tell. It's beautiful and has soul which I love! Each map on the case is differnt, I got Philippines and the islands. Inside, the case to hold the phone is tight and tough. That phones not going anywhere brother!

There are 3 card holders which is rare to have, although tight, they stretch and you won't loose them easy.

The case arrived 2 days before I leave the country in a really nice box with a food voucher and thank you note. Customer service doesn't get any better than that if I don't say so myself!

Buy it fools, buy it quick before they stop making them!
on 24 January 2014
The product is exactly as advertised. There were no loose threads or anything. I am very happy with it and it is clear that the case will last a long time as it is made from solid and sturdy materials. I am very happy with it. Would definitely recommend it.
on 24 September 2014
A handy & practical item , that's easy to use .this item looks like a leather book with 3 internal card slots.however it is slightly too small/tight for phone & it needs a clasp to close over
on 10 January 2015
extremely quick delivery - good quality and fits like a glove. Just love this quirky case that is so very different from all the rest in appearance.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this as a pressie for my hubby at christmas and he loves it.

Is great quality and looks great, recieved within the time stated.