on 5 December 2012
Item is very sturdy as has taken a beating from my own children and several others. It has been left out in the snow and rain without being affected so happy with the quality. It is a very simple toy and I thought it would not hold my 7 year old (boy) and my 2 year old's (girl) attention but I was wrong. They keep going back to it and they fight over whose turn it is. Every child who visits is attracted to it and loves the revving noise it makes. My only gripe is that it is a little bit expensive for what it is.
on 20 December 2017
Very pleased with it
on 10 November 2012
arrived very quick,packed well, will make my grandson very happy xmas day,also can buy extra car to go with it
7 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2016
It's okay works well very robust without needing batteries but it soon became boring for my three year old who went off it very quickly
on 19 October 2017
Excellent item
on 3 December 2014
My son is ADHD/Autistic age 7. He found this under my bed ( hidden xmas present) He absolutely loved it. He worked out how it worked strait away. The mini speeds off fast. He plays with it everyday. Fab present. I've bought the extra cars that can be added to it. Very good toy for the price
on 9 December 2013
This didn't work quite right from day 1 . Two weeks later barely working and 1 month after sons birthday it packed up altogether despite begining hardly played with.Disappointment was not strong enough word for my son's distress re this toy that he had converted since last Xmas.
on 11 January 2015
I gave this ass a gift to a 3 year old and he has endless fun with it..I would recommend to a friend..
on 6 January 2016
My son loved this for Christmas all though the box was damaged someone had sellotape it bank together making it looked 2nd hand. All though once opened the game looked brand new.
on 14 January 2013
Didn't work so i sent it back after xmas. It worked with the red mini but not the green mini supplied. very dissapointed.