on 6 March 2013
Amazon have grown an impressive reputation as a retailer, and it is great to see that if this cable is anything to go by, their name is as good as a manufacturer.

Well made, high quality image transfer, simply packaged and just works, though with good back up if it did not - what more do you need?

A couple of buyers have noted that they mistakenly purchased the wrong length, and this cable - at 0.9m - is very short. Amazon do sell a full range with much longer ones if you need them, but this length is ideal for connecting a unit directly adjacent to a TV without then needing to tuck away or wind up unneeded lengths of cable. This makes for an easier and tidier arrangement.

The image quality this has delivered when connected between a Playstation 3 and a HD TV has been first rate.

Thoroughly recommended.
on 29 March 2017
They just work. I don't see the need to buy expensive Digital cables as HDMI cables either work or they don't, I think that's correct? I don't think that I would get a better picture on my telly if I used a super-duper ultra HDMI cable, I am totally happy with the results I get from these.
on 7 July 2017
You have to buy these because tech doesn't come with a HDMI cable. One tip is to make sure you check the length of the cable your buying as most are under 1 metre, 3.2 feet, 39.37 inches or 1.09 yards long. Not long enough to reach from one connection to another.
on 9 September 2015
I use this to connect my mac mini to my TV. Works perfect. There is absolutely no need for overly expensive high-end cables unless you absolutely need a pure non-degraded signal (think $50,000 home theatre), need a super long cable (25 ft or more) or if you need it for an environment where there are multiple cables that could cause interference (an AV closet in a conference room). Save some money, and buy the amazon basics for everyday use.
on 27 May 2015
The AmazonBasics HDMI cables are a great cable for light use. Simply plug them in and away you go.
In most scenarios, they will be absolutely fine, however if you are someone who regularly unplugs HDMI cables, then I would recommend going for something a bit stronger, as over time, these cables can become damaged.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 January 2014
This HDMI cable is inexpensive and it works: less bulky than Scart leads that I seem to have all over the back of the TV. When I think about how much money I have spent on all kinds of data cables over the years, I am relieved to find some that are low cost and work without having to jiggle them about - no brainer - absolutely recommended.
on 1 May 2017
Had these over 12 months and work perfect very good build quality much better than apples own cables.
on 22 April 2017
Did the job when I needed to watch a DVD on my tv that was being transferred from my laptop. Great value and still going strong.
on 13 September 2015
People now know you don't need expensive HDMI cables to receive a HD picture. The only difference is build quality and these are cheap but feel like they are built to last. Mine is only 3 ft so could be too short for some uses. Have this a long time now and it's still going strong.
on 8 January 2017
Why buy the expensive ones when this does the same job.