on 27 March 2017
Fantastic writing that keeps you glued. I didn't want to put this book down. Love, politics, crime and tragedy, written by a master novelist.
on 27 September 2017
Good read
on 2 October 2017
Brilliant
on 21 March 2017
Very good read
on 8 June 2017
Have read over a dozen times. Always blows my mind every time. Will read over and over again! Sidney Sheldon is a genius.
on 3 May 2004
This was my first Sidney Sheldon book and I engrossed me right into the world of Jennifer Parker. She's a great character(along with others such as Michael Moretti and Adam Warner) and you'll feel the emotions as you read. Sidney Sheldon has done a great job capturing a courtroom trial with excellent twists. You'll enjoy this specially if your into a fast paced, romantic novel.
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2004
Sidney Sheldon's Rage of Angels is the story of beautiful Jennifer Parker, a rising young New York attorney who becomes involved with two very different men - Michael Morreti is a ruthless killer and Adam Warner is being groomed for the Presidency. We follow Jennifer for many years as she becomes a mother as well a lawyer for the mafia, all the while finding true love is just beyond her reach.
Sheldon knows how to write chick-flick-type page-turners, and Rage of Angels is no exception. His characters are absorbing and the action never stops. The ending came as quite a surprise to me and indeed wraps up the whole story in a very exciting and poignant conclusion.
on 24 April 1999
This is the best novel by Sidney Sheldon I have ever read, and I've read quite a few! The plot is fantastic, the characters fascinating, and the ending unforgettable. If you are a Sheldon fan, don't waste any time in reading this incredible masterpiece.
on 19 August 1999
Superb book. Simply a MUST for all Sidney Sheldon fans. By far the best book ever. The book was very well written where the characters came to life - ending was marvellous!!!
on 13 January 1998
The Rage of Angels is the first I've read by Sheldon. It could be the best I've ever read! Though I do really hate the ending part. It was the first sad emotional attack I've ever had after reading a book! I reccomend you to read this book if you haven't!