on 12 January 2016
These are gorgeous gloves, but do fit really large. I have relatively big hands for a woman so ordered a medium, but could definitely have worn a small. The palm bit of the material is a little baggy. I would return and exchange for the smaller but they don't have any left, so i will make do!
on 25 July 2015
Nice girly gloves, I always thought I have rather large hands but after reading the reviews I decided to go for size small and they're still fairly loose. One thing I would say is that I don't think they have enough padding if you're into weights lifting (and I don't mean anything excessive) or pull ups they don't really give you the protection you would expect. Not he other hand the top bit is nice and airy so your hands don't get sweaty when you have them on.
on 5 March 2017
I've got smallish hands so trying to find something that fits is a bit of a nightmare. My only criticism is that they sit quite low on the fingers...
on 6 June 2015
I ordered a medium and they are quite spacious in the palm. This is quite frustrating as the fit across the back of the hand is fine. There is too much fabric in the palm which means I have to position and reposition my hands on weights, bars, handles etc before starting the exercise to ensure the palm fabric does not fold up. That said, I have never had any blisters from rowing or lifting with these gloves.
on 15 February 2015
Gloves are a lovely bright pink and are comfortable with no Velcro fastening. However, the fit is a little on the generous side. I ordered the medium but would get small next time.
I like the gloves and would have given five stars but the stitching around the fingers is poor and the tab used to remove the glove came away the first time I used them.
I will still be ordering the blue ones, in a small, as overall this type of glove suits my needs.
on 1 December 2014
Light weight, breathable, fit well. Lightly padded. I've had better gloves, but these are good value for the price. Only detraction is not having a strap/zipper at the base that would make it easier to pull on/off. Annoying, it doesn't say anywhere (obvious) that these are women's gloves, although I guessed as much from the colour. So if you're a man, get a size larger than normal.
on 9 November 2014
I love these. They're perfect in the gym and protect my rings from being ground by weight bars. Comfy and wash well with my kit in the machine
on 16 July 2014
Great fitting glove, haven't worn to gym yet,but not bulky at seams like some training gloves, nice colour-needed these to prevent welts, will update if need be but sure these are fine!
on 21 July 2015
fingers are a bit short for weight lifting and pull ups... you end up with callus on the first phalange.
Also seems falling apart after 5 months.
on 28 December 2014
Good ladies gloves although fingers are a little wide so gives blisters but better than wearing nothing

See one answered question