on 5 April 2014
I had these headphones for three months and was very pleased with them. The sound quality is good and they are easy to use but the hinges are very weak.

Over the course of a week the plastic broke down and fell off leaving the ear pieces dangling limply from the headband. Sent back for a full refund but it was disappointing considering how good the professional and user reviews are for this.

I am sorry but I would strongly recommend thinking twice about getting these.
on 25 June 2014
The sound is fine but they almost immediately broke - the hinge is a real weak point and now one of the earphones is dangling down. There is no way to fix this without looking like a bit of a nob and having it gaffer taped up. Disappointing. If you can manage not to break them - and without a case that isn't going to be easy, they sound fine and have quite a range.
on 13 July 2014
Read some good reviews on this and was wondering why they were so cheap. Discovered after 4 weeks that this was because the plastic is brittle and cracks. Headphone have disintegrated at the joints are now worthless and useless. Too much hassle to go through demanding a new pair. Recommend that you don't buy and save up for a better pair (as I am having to do now).
on 21 June 2014
First pair broke. No case provided so they are very hard to keep safe as the band is very flimsy. Second pair purchased and arrived and wouldn't charge. Sent them back and got a refund. Wouldn't recommend at all.
on 12 July 2012
Nice clean looking headphones, with plenty of buttons to control sound, mobile and songs. Have connected to mobile devices and laptop so far, and the sound quality is excellent (for me). Very comfortable and last about 10 hours before re-charge required.

When the battery is running low, there is an audible notification for about 20 minutes, and the charging is fairly fast.
on 4 April 2016
For the price, they're excellent value but they don't offer the sound or build quality of other products on the market. I only use the headphones for when I'm in the office and they're great for that.
on 20 February 2014
Had them for a couple of months now and they are perfect for what I want: a simple, no bells and whistles pair of wireless headphones that offer full functionality with my galaxy s4. The battery life is pretty decent; they'll last the whole day, but will probably need charging before using again.

I read lots of reviews online and these kept cropping up as the best budget blue tooth headphones. And for the price (a mere £35) you certainly won't be disappointed. I haven't used beats or Sennheiser so I don't have anything to compare with, but I honestly don't see how they can justify being ten times the price of these.

Basically, they do the job and with the same, if not slightly better, sound quality than your bog standard wired headphones. Yet to hear any problems with bass etc. and that's listening to techno/electro and rock (first songs I played on it were Strobe - Deamau5 and Plug in Baby - Muse and they sounded great).
on 21 October 2013
Great headphones for the price, fit nice,have a great sound and connect flawlessly with my iPad and galaxy s4 ( though don't try at the same time as my phone got confused with that) battery lasted all week with a 2+ hour train journey each day, as soon as it starts to get low it beeps at you and you prob have 10 mins or so left though it will start dropping seconds as it runs down.The microphone worked surprisingly well in a voice conversation.All in all some great Bluetooth headphones I'm getting myself a spare pare.
on 22 July 2014
Sound quality is good but the microphone is useless. Worst of all is the material quality, I've only been using them regularly for a month and the plastic around the hinge on both sides totally disintegrated leaving the ear phones dangling by the wire rendering them useless. Anyone else had this issue?
on 17 June 2014
I didnt give it five stars because of the annoying blue flashing light that could be used as either a homing beacon or to land planes in a storm.

I have now edited this review as yesterday this item broke in the same place that others have reported after just four months. If you use headphones regularly its worth it to pay a bit extra. I was going to buy the Phillips option but went for these because they had been approved by a hi-fi magazine. Well its a lesson and I'll file it under E for Experience and now invest in a quality pair.