Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Clothes Moth Pheromone trap Refills (20)
Size: Pack of 20|Colour: White|Change
Price:£16.52+ Free shipping

on 27 April 2017
Results vary. I've used them for a few years as had carpet moths in office and now got them at home. Great... Using them both in office and home. They are sticky and attract the male moths with their scent - they think it's the female - they get stuck on the card and then can't breed. Seems pretty random whether they stop the infestations but they do control the numbers and restrict reproduction. We've used with other products at home and replaced some carpets. Haven't seen any moths recently but do tend to see more once the weather gets warm. I've put some around the place, backs of doors, inside wardrobe doors etc, dark places which moths like. Haven't seen any yet this year but have caught a few on the office ones. I'd recommend them, can use without the case as long as you are careful not to brush against them as they then stick to you! Try cedar wood oil and lavender oil also acts to mask the smell of female moths and disorientate the males. Put best jumpers and tops especially silk, wool and velvet in sealed plastic bags to stop the moths finding them. I ordered some clothes bags which also suggested putting your best things in the freezer for a few days which will kill off any lingering unhatched eggs. Hoover regularly. Good luck. Apparently these moths are on the increase due to climate change and everyone having too many clothes and tightly packed wardrobes so stock up now. Better value than in the shops, Robert Dyas sell some. Delivery is fast.
on 22 March 2016
Been using them for just about 3 months. Not caught any moths anywhere. We have them everywhere in the house - wardrobes, chest of drawers, laundry baskets, lounge, bathroom, bedrooms... I used other more expensive moth traps and they caught a lot. Very dubious about these. DOn't think they're working because I keep getting moth damage on clothes (we have no carpets in the house so can't comment on carpets).
Update: more moth damage on clothes and I've spotted a few moths flying. Not caught a single moth on any of the traps. We've got at least 10 traps in the rooms upstairs. What a waste of money !
on 13 March 2017
Excellent moth trap. The moths are attracted to the chemicals and get stuck in the sticky film. We have used these for years. No moth damage.
on 2 December 2013
I use these everywhere in the house as We have had a lot of moths this year. But the traps seem to be working, though have to remember to change them. And they dont smell like mothballs.
on 4 September 2017
These do attract moths which then stick to them and die, so they do as advertised, for a bit more money than they're worth. Also, they are not a final solution for moth infestations as my merino has learnt.
on 17 August 2017
Seem to work, but also seem expensive for what they are.
on 24 June 2017
catches the blighters
on 2 April 2017
Very small in size, it has attracted some moths, but not all
on 17 August 2017
Moths are no more
on 15 June 2017
These have worked so well that they have attracted more clothes moths than I'd have thought possible! I have had 2 repeat orders and I hope to conquer our moth problem with the help of these traps.