on 8 October 2013
I saw this film over 50 years ago and it is still as good as it was. ( my opinion ) If you like films from the Golden Age of Hollywood then this is for you. Actors had to act then and not rely on special effects to carry the film. It has good and some not so good actors but everyone puts their heart into telling the story. It is a from a time when people had values that seem lost today. Money well spent.
7 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2012
I remember seeing this film years ago when I was a teenager and I have always remembered parts of it. I also remember watching the TV series of the same name. So it was great to watch the film again as I have never seen it over the years on the TV. I still enjoyed the film and it didn't seem to have dated as some old films can do. I would recommend this film not only to see how things were in the 50s but to show how evil minded busy bodies can make so much trouble.
4 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2018
Excellent
on 21 July 2017
Good price and quick dispatch.
on 10 January 2018
Yes really enjoyed 'old' American small town scenario.
on 25 February 2017
A very watchable movie - nice to have
on 23 May 2016
Very nostalgic, reminiscent of gentler times.
on 15 August 2017
Loved the film 30 years ago sill love it.
on 5 May 2014
All my friends remembered this one. This was the favourite of my friends and mine. Trivial I suppose but really good. The good old days I suppose but fun to watch.
on 21 February 2013
I loved the list of top dramatic actors in this movie. Some movies never date. As with most old movies they leave the viewer to his own imagination. I highly recommend this movie. Seller was excellent and I have no complaints.
2 people found this helpful