TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 October 2012
Another brilliant series - thank you BBC! Each series has its own character, always progressing, and this one is no exception. Full of darkness and even more magic than before, the first three episodes have had me sitting spellbound, hardly able to breathe. Can't wait for the DVD box set. I just hope the BBC can keep bringing us Merlin for another few years.

...... just received this volume (1 - episodes 1 - 6). Bother! Am seriously miffed - I didn't realise it was only half of Series 5 on advance order - I thought I was advance ordering the complete box set. Should have read the information properly - have wasted my money as I would so much prefer to get the whole box set in one go as I have done with all the other series.
on 18 June 2013
I have been hooked on the Merlin series from the start. everything I love, it is a mixture of action, laughter, treachery, I am so sad the series has ended, I could have watched more quite easily.
on 24 December 2012
As usual - great, great, great. Can't wait for volume 2 and then the final 2 episodes. Actors great, scenery superb, story lines better and better. But WHEN will Arthus learn Merlin's secret.
on 27 April 2013
Merlin was a great series i bought this as a present for my neice, shame they cancelled the series, when you consider the other rubbish on the BBC
on 20 September 2015
More danger and excitement in the later volumes. Great for an evening of magic and entertaining scripts. Laugh or hide your eyes. For all ages
on 15 February 2013
This was one of my grandson's favourite 'extra' presents he absolutely loves Merlin, and the product arrived on time for Christmas
on 12 February 2013
Bought this for my grandkids but their parents enjoyed just as much. just waiting for the finale but wishing it wasn't ending!
on 13 July 2013
the boys enjoy it as do all the family, merlin can be watched over and over.
we never tire of him and the excellent cast
on 17 December 2012
have bought this for a xmas present ,as the series is ending well worth collecting ,
its a good price also with free p&p
on 27 May 2013
I chose this rating as I am a big fan of Merlin ever since it started.
I would recommend this to friends and family.