I travel a lot with my job and visit different sites - not always with good hospitality - so I like to have emergency supplies of milk and coffee to make sure I can grab a drink. These portion pots are ideal to take along and can sit in my work bag without going sour.

The biggest worry about buying these online is whether they'll be delivered undamaged and also the 'use by' date. However, they were well protected and arrived intact. As for the 'use by' date - they were good for three months and this gave me plenty of time to make sure I can use them all without waste.

The price may seem steep but the five pounds would buy me two Costa cappuccinos. In the meantime my coffee making ability will continue for 48 more drinks.......
on 17 February 2013
When I discovered that my hotel wanted to charge me £30 to hire a kettle for the week I devided to take my own, hence the purchase of these little milk cartons. I dont like really strong coffee and usually drink semi skimmed milk but I found that by switching to these whole milk cartons I only needed 2 for each cuppa instead of 3-4 of semi. This box of 50 lasted me over the whole week(In fact, they have a long life on them so have kept the spares for my next trip!) and I found them very useful and will definitely purchase them again.
on 28 January 2014
Only ordered the small amount to see if having a tea maker in the bedroom worked for my mother - which it did - then I found out she was using 5 of these a day so will have to order in bulk next time! Could wish the pots held more.
on 18 March 2013
yet again bought this milk to go in my hot drinks very handy for out and about and saves carrying heavy milk with you thank you
on 24 December 2012
As expected, I'm not too fussy about milk but it tastes fine in tea.
Postage was pretty fast, well packaged.
on 14 September 2015
Delivery on time and very good shelf life. Nice to be able to order a smaller quantity. Some other suppliers have sent very short life, almost time expired capsules.
on 17 March 2014
I live alone ,and I only use milk for tea . So this is good for me ,I think is little expencive
on 2 November 2015
came on time and well packaged. It is just the thing I need for my teasmade ! Very handy to have and tastes a lot better that some of the uht milks out there !I would recommend this product .
on 19 July 2015
Useful as they don't need refridgeration, but need about three or four in my coffee, and not a fan of UHT anyway so will use what I have then buy fresh when these are finished.
on 27 July 2015
I love these little pots. We don't use milk but need small amounts for visitors. These are ideal. Came quickly and have several months shelf life.